[Prologue]

Eun-ji's P.O.V

        The sun beamed, directly passing through every pellucid window. I drew the curtains to let its light settle in my room. I stretched my sleepy figure to awaken myself, at least.

        It was currently 6:40 am and school starts at 7:30 am. I started getting ready to take a shower. I brushed my teeth, did my routine, rinsed my whole body and got out of the bathroom. Gently patting my damp hair with my towel, combing through the layers and finally drying it.

        After a couple of minutes, I was ready. First day of school. Yey?

        Actually this school of mine is not the typical school that every person in Seoul can go to. It is one of the highest academy you could ever attend. Most of the students there are rich, wealthy and all their family backgrounds are unexpectedly high.

        My mom is running her business in America while me and my brother stayed here in Korea.

        Brother? Oh yeah, Park Chanyeol. He's my derpy, funny, and smart brother. He also goes to my school, he's quite popular together with 11 more guys. I haven't seen them all yet. He said that they all treat each other like brothers and they would all like to meet me. Sure?.

        I grew up overseas, while studying online because my mom would always move to different countries. So, she decided to put me in the care of my brother. Where is my dad, you ask?. Well, he's also busy in China. He's living in China while taking care of our family business. My brother stayed with him for a few years but later moved to Korea. I, on the other hand, stayed with my mom for 5 years and soon she gave me permission to stay with my brother.

        Chanyeol is older than me by 3 years, although we have some few years apart, we're kinda close in a way.

Anyways, I'm not so excited for school, more like nervous. I've been having private tutors and online schools ever since I was a kid. So, I'm not sure how to 'blend in'.

        I shook those thoughts of my head and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I was munching on some waffles and bacon when Chanyeol came down. "YAH! Good Morning" he greeted, more like shouted. "YAH! STOP SCREAMING" I shouted "Who's the one screaming?" he teased. I rolled my eyes and handed him a plate with the same content as mine. "Thanks" he muttered. "Are you excited?" he asked me "Nervous" I responded. "Why? I'll be there anyways" he encouraged "Yeah, I just don't know if I can fit in you know" I explained "Don't worry, you'll be just fine" he replied "Thanks" I smiled.

        He really is a 'happy virus'. Nothing can ever bring him down.

        We finished our meal and started heading out. He just got his driving license last week and I'm kinda fifty-fifty on his skills. Oh god! Help me!. I fastened my seat belt and placed my bag on my lap, Chanyeol did the same and started the engine.

        Here we go.

        -10 minutes later-...

        "Finally!" I squealed. "Ground...I....miss...you" I huffed. "Don't be so exaggerated, my driving skills were on fire~" Chanyeol cooed and picked me up from the ground "Anyways, moving on. Where's the principal's office?" I asked him "Enter the gates, turn right and knock on the wooden door with her large name on it" he smiled. "Thanks, I'll see you later" I waved him off. He did the same and left.

        Okay, here we go. I knocked on the door and peeked inside. "Come in". A lady with a gentle voice said. "You must be Ms. Park Eun-ji" she acknowledged "Yes, ma'am, I am" I answered "Welcome, please take a seat" she offered. I sat on her elegant wooden chair. "Here is your schedule" she handed me a laminated paper "And, here is your locker combination but you can change it later and this are your books" she finished. "Thank you" I bowed and took all my things "If you have any trouble, please feel free to come to my office." She smiled. I nodded, said my 'good-bye' and left.

        Another adventure to come...