S I X

Few days later....

        Eunji's P.O.V

        Stretching my tangled and tensed muscles while yawning, nearly ripping my whole mouth out, I got up and did my morning routine. 

        We didn't have any classes today. It was a weekend.

        I ambled over to the kitchen and found Chanyeol toasting bread and evenly spreading jam on it. "Oppa!" I hollered and pumped fist with him. "Morning!" he cheered, smiling from ear to ear. "Did you sleep well?" he asked me while putting the bread on a plate. "I did, you?" I answered "Same" he smiled.

        "Breakfast will be ready in a minute, go sit over there" he instructed and continued working on the meal. I nodded and ambled over to the seat. "I'm still not over last night" I sighed "I'll go talk to Luhan if you want" he offered "No! Don't! Please?" I panicked, cold sweat forming on my forehead.

        "Why not?" he asked.

        I can practically see him with his eyebrows furrowed.

        "He'll think that I'm too shallow" I confessed and pouting. "Are you sure?" he asked again "Absolutely" I replied. "Alright, I'll not mention it" he turned around and placed a plate in front of me and another on his side of the table. "I'll go get juice" I stood up and headed for the refrigerator.

        I came back and settled two glasses of fresh orange juice with pulp.

        "I'll eat well". We both said in unison.

Sehun's P.O.V

        "Babe, wake up" Luhan cooed while trying to pry the blanket off of me. "Its too early" I turned around, opposite from him. "Its 10 in the morning" he deadpanned "5 more minutes please?" I begged "You said that 2 hours ago" he sighed. "Fine" I bitterly mumbled and got up.

        Luhan smiled and kissed my forehead.

        "I love you" he replied "Whatever" I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He pouted but soon broke into an innocent smile. "Let's eat".

        Munching on breakfast, I was soon full. I was cleaning up but my phone suddenly rang.

        -Yeollie Hyung ^.^-

        "Yeoboseyo?" I answered, switching to speaker mode. "Sehun-ah".

        "Waeyo?" I asked him. "Where were you last night?" he replied.

        "Dance practice, but I'm with Luhan hyung right now" I answered, quite confused on why he was asking me this stuff. "Ahhhh, okay. But be careful. My sister just fell for your oh-so-manly of a boyfriend" he mumbled "What?!" I asked, half-confused and half-shocked.

        "He had her at hello, then he used his magical fairy powers on her afterwards. Long story short. Practically, she was upset over Luhan because he left the date way too early. She thought she got stood up" he explained all in one breath.

        "She doesn't know right?" I asked, pertaining to my relationship with Luhan.

        "She hasn't got a clue. Clear things up and be careful before she finds out and bursts." he replied.

        "Alright, I'll see you later hyung" I said and hung up.

        "Who was that?" Luhan asked from nowhere. "Chanyeol hyung" I answered and set my phone down. "What did he say? You look like you just saw a ghost" he pointed towards my face. "Its Eunji, she got upset because of you" I explained to him "What happened?". 

        Luhan suddenly got stiff and his face got pale. "Are you okay?" I muttered and felt his forehead. "What happened?" he repeated "She was upset because you left the date way too early" I replied "I told her that it was an emergency" he explained. "Well, she took it the wrong way. Chanyeol hyung said that we should be careful because.." I paused, debating whether to tell him or not.

        "Because?" he asked.

        "Because she fell for you and if she starts wondering on why we're too close, that'll be the end of these" I continued in one breath. I sighed and sat down, burying my face into my hands.

        "Hey, are you okay?" he rubbed my back "I'm fine, just leave me alone for a minute" I replied and shrugged his hands off me. "Alright, call me when you need me. I'll be in the bedroom" Luhan stood up and left me. 

        I could picture this happening a long time ago. I mean, I am bisexual. Luhan could fall for a girl and vice-versa. We wouldn't last long, but I feel like if Eunji knows all about these....

        Total chaos.

        Sigh.

        I decided to just clear my mind and to stop being so worried, what's the worst thing that can happen?.

        "Luhan!" I called out while entering his bedroom. "Hey" he smiled, sadly. I ambled over and sat at the edge of his bed. "Everything alright?" he asked "Yeah, I'm sorry for the past couple of days" I mumbled "Its okay, everybody goes through tough times. How's your injury?" he replied scooting over. "It doesn't hurt, I'm fine" I assured him and kissed his temple. 

Eunji's P.O.V

        "Oppa, can we go somewhere?" I tugged on Chanyeol's sleeves. He was too engrossed in watching the television. "Not right now" he muttered, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Please?" I pouted and made him look at me.

        Still not working.

        "Oppa~" I tried doing aegyo.

        Not working...

        "I'm calling mom that you've been starving me and.." I teased while giving him my you-are-so-dead-once-mom-knows-you-have-a-girlfriend stare.

        "Fine!" he sighed and gave up, raising his hands up in the air, a sign of surrendering.

        "Don't tell her or else.. PARK EUNJI I AM WARNING YOU" he shouted from his bedroom. "Whatever! Just get dressed." I laughed and plopped down on the couch. 

        "Here. Happy?" Chanyeol appeared wearing skinny jeans and a simple shirt. "Very" I giggled and patted him on the back. "Lets go" I linked my arms with his and we both sauntered over the door.

        While Chanyeol was driving, I was texting all of his friends to join us have lunch at the mall. "Hey, I was talking to you" he snapped is fingers at me while stopping for a red light. "Huh?" I asked, dumbfounded. "Why were you all busy dotting on your phone?" he eyes me suspiciously "Nothing, I just texted all your friends to join us for some lunch at the mall" I explained "What?" he asked, shocked.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

        "Why were you all busy dotting on your phone?" I eyed her suspiciously "Nothing, I just texted all your friends to join us for some lunch at the mall" she explained "What?" I asked, shocked.

        Oh Sehun and Luhan, brace yourselves.