F I V E

"Where are we going?" I asked Luhan while buckling my seat belt "Somewhere nice. Why, do you want to go somewhere else?" he answered "No, I was just curious" I smiled and relaxed on the seat "Alright" he replied while stepping on the gas.

        Off we go~

        "This is the best bubble tea I ever had!" I exclaimed, enjoying the flavor of the drink dancing across my taste-buds. "I'm glad you like it" Luhan smiled "You....have something.." he stuttered. I was about to reach for a napkin but his finger beat me to it. He wiped the dirt on my mouth with his thumb, gliding his soft fingertips over my heated cheeks.

        Taking a napkin, he wiped his thumb and turned to look at me. I avoided his gaze and stiffened a bit. "Anyways" he said, trying to break the ice. "I heard Chanyeol has a girl already?" he continued "So, you heard too huh? I am as shocked as you are" I giggled "I mean..he's like.." he replied "A very dorky but sweet giant of a brother" I continued for him "Exactly!" he laughed a bit.

        We continued chatting for a while but we were interrupted by a phone call.

        Luhan's P.O.V

        "Then he was-" I was cut off by my phone ringing "Eunji, excuse me for a while" I excused myself, she smiled at motioned for me to take the call.

        I stood up and left. 

        -Sehun-

        "Yeoboseyo?" I answered the call.

        "Hyung" Sehun replied. 

        "I need help..." he continued. Help for what?

        "What happened?" I asked him. 

        "I kinda twisted my hips again and it hurts" he answered. "When will you ever listen? I'll be right there" I responded and hung up.

        Eunji's P.O.V

        As I was sipping my drink, Luhan returned after taking his call. "Who was it?" I asked him "Its Sehun" he said, sounding worried. "What happened?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "He just got into a minor injury" he mumbled "Love, I'm so sorry but I need to get there" he replies, unsure of my reaction. "Hey, its okay" I smiled "Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled back.

        He took his jacket off the chair and waved goodbye. I returned the favor, watching him leave until his silhouette disappeared.

        I sighed.

        I sipped my drink, making sure to get even the last drop of it. I payed for the bill and headed back to my brother's dorm. I took a taxi and guided him to the destined place.

        I quickly payed the driver and got out of the car. I took my keys out from my purse and started unlocking the door.

        "Chanyeol!" I called out. "What?" he asked me coming out from the kitchen "i need to talk to you" I pulled him towards the living room. We both sat down and I faced him. "If a guy suddenly walked out on a date, is it normal?" I asked him "So, you got stood up huh?!" He smirked. I punched him in the arm. "OUCH!" He groaned in pain and started rubbing his arm "I am dead serious right now. I mean, I like this guy" I reasoned "Even if you were serious that is no way to treat your hot brother" he stuck his tongue out at me.

        "Hot?. More like ew. But did I really get stood up?" I raised one eyebrow at him "Tell me what really happened" He replied.

        I started ranting out the whole story to him. From the very first moment, to the phone call and to the part where Luhan left.

        "So it was Luhan huh?" He avoided my gaze "What's wrong with Luhan?" I answered "He's sweet, funny. kind and not to mention adorable and clearly hot" I continued. 

        "Well the thing is that...uhhh" Chanyeol started stuttering. "The thing is what?" I eyed him suspiciously. "Nothing, maybe it was clearly an emergency..with Sehun" he scratched his neck "Look, don't worry about it. Everything will be fine." He reassured me. "Thanks" I smiled and hugged him, he returned the favor and started heading back to the kitchen.

        I went ahead to my room. I brushed my teeth and did my night routine, getting ready for bed. Surfing the net to pass some tme and to lull myself. Eventually, I passed out.

        Luhan's P.O.V

        "He just needs to rest and stop dancing for a while for it might get worse. Mr. Lu please take care of him" the doctor patted my back and left. "I told you so" I turned back to Sehun "I know and I'm sorry okay?" he smiled "Alright, just don't do it again" I kissed his forehead.

        "Be careful" I warned him while guiding his figure into my car "Thanks" he mumbled. I closed the door and jogged over to my side. I buckled his seat belt for him and doing mine too. "Take some of your clothes and pack it, you'll be staying with me for a few days" I told him, eyeing him from the corner. "Hyung, I don't want to be a burden. Go and drop me off at my ho-". "No, you caused enough trouble" I cut him off.

        Soon, silence sank in. After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the building. "Go and get what you need, I'll be waiting here" I instructed him. He nodded, not even bothering to look at me.

        I sat down, heaving a sigh. Sehun dropped all of his things on the couch and soon joined me. "Are you mad?" he asked me "I'm not" I cupped my face into my hands "You seem like it" he replied. "I'm sorry" he apologized "What are you sorry for?" I asked him, lifting my face from my hands.

        "Just for...everything" Sehun muttered, but I still heard him. "Don't be" I answered him. He got up and approached me. "I love you" he wrapped his arms around my neck from behind. "I love you too" I smiled and stood up. I hugged him this time, he returned the favor. I kissed his forehead and rubbed his back. "Go sleep, you need it" I told him, he nodded.

        I'm sorry Sehun-ah....

        I'm still confused...