E L E V E N

Sehun's P.O.V

"Out of all people, why Luhan?!" Hyerim answered.

"Are you serious? It wasn't my choice alone, you were willing to give him up. You wanted him to be happy," I reasoned.

I sighed.

"Just stay out of 'our' business," I spat and left the room.

Eunji's P.O.V

After breakfast, Hyerim decided to make it more awkward by asking about my most dreaded topic; 'Prom'.

Chanyeol eyed from across the living room, scanning for any signs. I just flashed him a small smile. "Who are you going with Eunji?" Hyerim asked.

"I'm not going," I revealed, avoiding everyone's gaze. "Why not?" She pushed, "I just don't feel like it," I paused. "I'm gonna take a shower," I got up from my seat and ambled over to the bathroom.

Well, that went well, not.

Soon, I finished showering and got ready for the day.

"Oppa," I knocked on Chanyeol's door. I couldn't bear catching them making out, I've had enough this morning.

"Come in," He called out.

I twisted the door knob and pushed the door open. "Oppa, I'm going out in about an hour. I'll be back before dinner," I said. He nodded and continued tapping his phone.

I headed downstairs only to find Sehun sprawled out on the couch, playing video games. "Yah!" I yanked his feet off the couch, "We need to talk," I crossed my arms.

He faced me and paused his game. I sat down beside him. "What the hell is going on?" I asked him with a sharp glare.

"It's really complicated right now," Sehun raked his fingers through his brown locks. "Were involved with her somehow?" I said, "Well, I guess so," He shrugged and stood up, "I should get going now," He continued and gathered his belongings.

I sighed. "Well thanks for taking me home last night," I shot him a small smile. Sehun nodded and waved. Soon, he was out the door.

"He left?" Chanyeol's voice suddenly rang into the room. "Yeah," I nodded.

"Did he tell you something about his relationship with my girlfriend?" He asked, following me into the kitchen. "Well he told me it was complicated," I answered and grabbed some orange juice.

"Complicated? I think Luhan hyung mentioned her before though," Chanyeol concluded while fishing his phone out from his pocket. "What's going on? You're all making me dizzy," I complained.