E I G H T

"What do you mean?" I gasped.

        "This isn't the way we were suppose to tell you," he scratched the back of his neck and sighed.

        "Who's 'we'?" I felt my voice rise "Us, the whole group," he explained. "You've known all along, then why not tell me?!" I shouted.

        "You fell too hard and I can't just risk my sister getting hurt. You fell in love with him, you were on cloud nine, how could I just break it up to you that he's gay, huh?" Chanyeol breathed out, he was running his fingers through his brown locks.

        "FUCK YOU ALL!" I burst into tears and screamed out of frustration.

        I sat at the edge of my bed and cried the whole night away. 

        Chanyeol was sitting beside me, rubbing my back. 

        He sighed and finally got up. "Call me when you're ready to talk," 

        I cried myself to sleep.

        I was hurt, betrayed and lied to.

        What do you expect?

-Next day-...

Luhan's P.O.V

        "Can I talk to her?" I asked Chanyeol through the phone.

        "Hyung, I think you've done enough," he sighed. "Just leave her alone for a few days,"

        "But, I wanna explain," I reasoned out, "It wasn't my intention to hurt her, I swear," 

                "Just, please hyung. She's been hurt enough, I know you're being sincere but it'll make the situation worst," he replied.

        "Alright, I'll see you later," I hung up.

        I guess it was better for her to know now, than never.

        I fell for her too, I couldn't deny that. 

        Idiot. I told myself.

Eunji's P.O.V

        "Are you sure you're okay?" Minhee asked. "Yes, I am don't worry,"

        We said our goodbye's and hung up.

        I should face this, not run away. I should talk to Sehun, at least I'll try to talk to Sehun.

        Dialing Sehun's number, he answered on the third ring.

        "Hello?" he answered.

        "It's Eunji," I managed to find my voice. "Are you busy?"

        "Not really," he mumbled, knowing I'm upset with him. 

        "Can we talk? At the park, near your dorm?" I offered. Focus, I told myself.

        "Sure," he hung up.

Sehun's P.O.V

        I don't even know what to think about myself right now.

        I know that I've hurt Eunji, at least a part of her. But I couldn't just tell her right off the bat that me and Luhan were gay.