T E N

Eunji's P.O.V

        "I need to go," I sniffed and turned my back on him.

        "I just need some space right now," I ambled away and dared not to look back.

        I ran, I ran as fast as I could. I was shaking and my tears wouldn't stop spilling. But when I thought things couldn't get any worse, it started raining.

        I was now drenched, but my skin was too numb at that moment to even care nor feel it.

        "Eunji!" a voice called.

        Sehun.

        "Stop! Leave me alone, both of you!" I screamed and tumbled down on the ground, to weak to stand on my own feet. I hugged my knees and curled into a ball. 

        "Eunji, stand up. You're gonna catch a cold," Sehun tried prying me off the ground, "Come on,"

        "Let me go!" I sobbed and tried pulling out of his grasp. I grew tired and my eyelids felt heavy. I tried catching my breath but my lungs wouldn't allow it. Soon, darkness came into view.

Sehun's P.O.V

        I carried Eunji into my car and drove all the way to her house.

        I settled her body down on her bed. She was soaking wet, she can't sleep like this. She'll definitely wake up with a cold the morning after.

        I grabbed my phone and dialed for Chanyeol hyung's number in hope for him to come and rescue me from this awkward situation I fell into.

        "Hyung? Where are you?" I asked, "I'm with someone right now, why?" he answered.

        "Just make sure to come home and please hurry" I answered, irritation visible in my tone. I sighed and went through Eunji's drawers. I grabbed her pajamas.

        I gulped. "How do I put this on her?" I muttered, only enough for me to hear. I sighed while sitting on the edge of Eunji's bed. I can't just simply strip her out of her clothes, especially without her consent. When she finds out about this, I'm surely dead meat.

        "Eunji-ah?" I shook her body softly. No response. "Oh god," I thought.

        "Here we go," I inhaled sharply, calming my nerves down. My hands were shaking as if I'm about to murder the life out of her.

        "Focus," I mumbled. I tightly closed my eyes. Only peeking to check if I buttoned her shirt right.

        After a couple of minutes, I managed to change Eunji into her pajamas.

        I sighed of relief. "Glad that was done," I mumbled, gathering her soaked clothes and tossing it out into the hamper.

Eunji's P.O.V

        The sun was up and it was creeping its way through my windows. I forced my eyelids open, adjusting it to the bright light. Until, I felt a presence beside me. Masculine arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me in place. His body caged my frame, fitting like a missing puzzle piece.

        I jolted upward, but was soon pulled down by the body next to me.

        "Good morning!" he smiled.