Chapter 15 (Ohmie)

I ate a few more bites of my soup before I decided i was full and gave Lukey the rest of mine. He gave me a grin before he went back to eating, i smiled at him. "Lukey how come I'm not hungry like you are after all my shifting?" i asked him as he looked up at me.

"To be honest ryry I don't know...everyone feels some kind of depletion of energy after using there powers.." he said looking at his soup.

"Alright you keep eating I'm gonna ask omega if he knows.. Enjoy Lukey." i said kissing him. He smiled and kissed back.

"Okay have fun this is really delicious by the way.." he said as he started eating again.

Omega you heard us so why don't I feel any type of depletion of energy? 'Ohm i was not natural i was science made i was made to save a life not to absorb their energy. My creator did not know that i would become genetic and go through your family...but even so i can not take anything from you unless i ask and you agree. Like when i asked permission to take control all those years ago.. I wouldn't have been able to had you not agreed. But even so if i were to ask if you wanted me to do that I wouldn't be able to because my purpose is to save..not kill you. That's why I made myself known to you that day. If i hadn't you would have died.. I was incapable of allowing that to happen and you were to weak to run so i did the only thing I could i switched places with you, which allowed you to get rest and me to take care of the problem at the source.' Okay so then we're not like everyone else i can just keep using my power over and over with out feeling any loss of energy? 'exactly ohm you can only tell luke no one else needs to know if they do you'll be in danger..' Okay I'll only tell Luke...soo..I'm basically a freak amongst my own kind....great... 'I guess you could look at it like that..' You weren't suppose to respond to that...lol... I'm gonna go talk to luke now. Bye omega.

"Alright so omega told me that only you can know this so don't tell anyone not even Jon...okay?" i asked him as he jumped from my sudden outburst. I giggled at him jumping.

"Ass...didn't expect you back yet..alright I won't so spill." he said looking at me.

"Okay so basically omega was a science experiment to save my great great grandfather's life so he can't do anything to me that might harm me..which means since i get my powers because of him he can't take anything from me to even it out. So basically I'm a freak of the unknowns..." i said looking at him. "How long was I gone this time?" i asked in an attempt to change subjects.

"Probably about 30 minutes i thought it would be longer. Anyways you're not freak you're my ryry...and the person who's gonna help me save our kind. So don't ever think anything less of yourself than perfect..because that's what you are Ryan...perfect..and I Love You..." he says looking way as he says the last part.

I grab his face and turn it towards mine "I Love You too Luke. We'll save them... They wont know what hit'em." i said and then kissed him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i could feel the pure lust and rush of emotions running through us as i gave him what he wanted. The kiss going from loving and passionate to hungry and lust filled. I pulled away, as a memory flashed in my mind, breaking our kiss and turning away from him.

"What's wrong?? Did i do something? Im sorry Ryan i didn't mean to take it to far." he says trying to get me to look at him. Eventually i do and tears are streaming down my face and he wraps me in a hug apologizing profusely for hurting me even though it wasn't him. After ten minutes in finally calmed down some.

I take a deep breath and look at him and see that he had started crying too. "Luke it wasn't your fault...it was a memory of something that caused me to pull away from you.. I'm sorry i hurt you." I said while trying to hold back more tears. He hugs me tighter for a few minutes before loosening his grip but not letting me go.

"Its okay i just thought i took things to far..and hurt you.. I thought i lost you already..." he said holding back a sob as tears still streamed down his face.

"Lukey you can never lose me.. I love you too much to ever wanna leave you. My heart wouldn't be able to take any more loss. I love you so much Lukey." i said pulling him close to me and hugging him as he started to calm down and breathe normally again.

"I love you too ryry.. I'll never leave you I promise."