Chapter 10

Lily's P.O.V.

I woke up and I heard my mom downstairs watching television. I told her I had to ask her something and she said I could ask her anything. My mom just said yes. I told her I didn't even ask her the question. She then said, "Yes, you can go to MagCon with the Griers." I asked her how she knew and she confessed that she talked to Mr.Grier.

I texted Hayes to meet me at the park in 30 minutes so I could tell him some news. I went to the park early so I could just be by myself because I already got ready for the day prior to asking my mom. I went to the park and Emily and Ally, the school sluts, were there. They came up to me and told me that I don't deserve someone like Hayes. They threw my new iPhone 5s on the ground. When I went to pick it up they started kicked and punching me. Emily kicked me in the head and I knocked out cold.

Hayes P.O.V.

When I got to the park Lily was passed out on the ground. I didn't know what to do. I looked at her face and it was swollen and bruised badly. I noticed her phone was unlocked. Her notes were open. It said,"Hope you find a better girlfriend than this ugly skank. We beat her a little to get her away from you. -E&A" I knew I had to get her to the hospital quick. I carried her home and put her in Nash's truck. I got Nash and he drove us to the hospital.

When we got there we called Lily's and our family to come. Lily's parents came in crying. I was sitting next to her bed holding her hand telling her everything was going to be alright even know she was unconscious.

The doctor ran some tests and 30 minutes later he came in and said he had some bad news. "Lily is .... !"

----------

CLIFFHANGER

Sorry for how late this is. Thanks for 2.5k! ily guys so much!