Chapter 6

Hayes P.O.V.

I woke up at 8:30 and texted Lily.

To Lily: Hey you up for the mall today?

From Lily: Sure I will come over at 10.

To Lily: Okay see you soon

I then get another text. It was from Jamie my ex girlfriend. She asked if I wanted to hang out today. I said I had plans but she wouldn't take no for an answer. I texted Lily that some family plans came up and I had to cancel.

Lily P.O.V.

I woke at 7:00 and went down stairs for an hour and a half to watch television until my phone went off. Hayes texted me if he wanted to go to the mall and I told him I would be at his house by 10. When I was getting ready at 9 I got a text message from Hayes that said he had family plans that came up and I respected it. I remembered that my absolute best friend Lohanthony (Anthony) was in town so I called him and asked if he wanted to go to the mall and he said he would meet me there at 10:30

Anthony P.O.V.

I was eating breakfast in the hotel and I got a text from my best friend Lily and since I was in town she wanted to meet me at the mall. I said I would meet her there at 10:30.

Lily P.O.V.

I met up with Anthony at 10:30 and we just walked around and bought some stuff. We saw a Starbucks and had to go. When we got there we ordered and I looked around. I saw sitting at one of the tables was Hayes with some girl. I just ignored and thought it was his cousin or something. Anthony and I sat down away from them. Anthony was talking about how we should do a collab because I just hit 1 million subscribers on YouTube. I looked over at Hayes and I saw them kiss so I know it was no his cousin. I told Anthony I had to go somewhere for a second and I marched over to Hayes. He saw me and got nervous. I said, "I thought you had family plans Hayes. You obviously blew me off for your new girlfriend." He was trying to explain but she just took him. When they were walking away she took his arm and put it to the tip of her butt. He pulled it away and ran. She turned towards me and gave me the death stare. I just ignored it.

----------

How do you guys like the new point of views and new character. I added some drama too just for you guys. Should I add more different YouTube stars because I am adding Lohanthony so far? Thanks for almost 400 views. Love you all. Thanks for the support.