Chapter 12

Hayes P.O.V.

I went back to the hospital to check on Lily. She was still in a coma. The doctors kept taking tests and scans while I was sitting in her room. I eventually asked them why they needed so many tests. They said they think she might have cancer and they are going to give her a pet scan. They took her into the pet scan. They came an hour later and told me to come back tomorrow because they would have the results by then.

I came back the next day bright and early. We had to wait for the doctor to get the paper works out a long time. He said Lily has lung cancer. I was astonished. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I walked out of the hospital with my head down. Once I got out of the hospital I started bursting out crying. I just ran and ran and ran. I didn't know where I was but I just kept running.

Elizabeth P.O.V.

I woke up and there was a note that said Hayes was visiting Lily. I decided I should to so I drove there with Nash. When we got to her room Hayes wasn't there. We asked the doctor where he was and the doctor said he left. I instantly got worried.

----------
I am back. I am so sorry I was caught up in school when I forgot about you lovelies. I had a phase where I didn't like Hayes anymore. But obviously I do. I will try to update more often. But ily and thanks for 6.4k lovelies!