Chapter 7

*day after mall incident (chapter 6)

Lily P.O.V.

I woke up from tons of texts from Nash. I just ignored them until more and more kept coming. Most of them said stuff like, "Come over now. We need to talk." I then found one that said that Nash needed my help before Hayes does something tragic. I knew something was up so i quickly put on some galaxy leggings, a purple sweater, and my black toms. I ran over and Nash thanked me for coming. He told me that only him and Hayes were home and Hayes wouldn't answer his locked door. I quickly ran upstairs and pounded on his door saying that it is Lily. I heard him gasp and footsteps.

Hayes P.O.V.

I could not take it that Lily was going to hate me for the rest of my life. I had to just end it. I went to lock my door and I heard him say that breakfast was ready. Thoughts went through my mind. "You obviously blew me off for your new girlfriend." "You obviously blew me off for your new girlfriend." I went and got some razors out of my bathroom. Nash was pounding on the door. I just ignored him and made me first cut. When I was done I had a dozen cuts. I realized that they do not actually help me. I went to get some pills and I was about to open them when I heard Lily at the door. I threw everything on the ground and came out. I gave her a big hug. I missed those warm hugs of hers.

Lily P.O.V.

Hayes walked out of his room with cuts and he just hugged me. We then went in his room and talked about everything. When I was about to leave he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I told him yes. Then we had a passionate kiss that was like kissing heaven. His lips were so soft.

----------

I hope you guys liked Lily forgiving him. Please comment things or people that should be in the book. Thanks for more than 600 views. I love you all.