Chapter 11

FLASHBACK

When I got to the park Lily was passed out on the ground. I didn't know what to do. I looked at her face and it was swollen and bruised badly. I noticed her phone was unlocked. Her notes were open. It said,"Hope you find a better girlfriend than this ugly skank. We beat her a little to get her away from you. -E&A" I knew I had to get her to the hospital quick. I carried her home and put her in Nash's truck. I got Nash and he drove us to the hospital.

When we got there we called Lily's and our family to come. Lily's parents came in crying. I was sitting next to her bed holding her hand telling her everything was going to be alright even know she was unconscious.

The doctor ran some tests and 30 minutes later he came in and said he had some bad news. "Lily is .... !"

END ON FLASHBACK

Hayes P.O.V.

"Lily is .... in a severe coma!" The doctors said there was no way of knowing when she would wake up. It could be hours, days, weeks, or even years till she wakes up. I ran out of the room crying knowing that I wouldn't see Lily for whoever knows how long. I ran all the way home and I knew what to do. I biked to Emily house hoping that she was there. I was furious that they would even lay their nasty fingers on my angel. 

I got to her house and ran the door bell. She answered and I started screaming at her. Emily's mom came and told me to stop yelling. She wanted to know what was goiong on so I explained that Emily and Ally put my girlfriend in a coma. Emily's mom said Emily was getting a terrible punishment and she is going to contact Ally's mom. I left after and I knew I did the right thing. When I was leaving all I could hear was her mom screaming at her. It was actually quite funny. 

----------

Im soooooo sory for this being so late. I was gone forever. ily all <3 I cant believe that 4k people read this story. I am so greatful for each and every one of you.