Chapter 14

Hayes P.O.V.

It's had been days since I got another FaceTime from the mystery boy. I wasn't that worried anymore. I just didn't know who it could be and I couldn't ask Lily for multiple reasons. I went back to the hospital and Lily's family was there crying. I asked what happened and they said that they could take out Lily's cancer because it was very small but she would only have a 10% chance of surviving. But Lily's family were willing to take the chance.

Two Days Later

Hayes P.O.V.

Lily made it through the surgery but she has amnesia. I went over to her bed and asked her if she knew my name. All she said was h-a. I was happy she didn't totally forget about me. I sat back down so her brothers could see her. First Jack went up to her and she new his name instantly. The same thing happened with John. Her parents went up to her and she got out of the hospital bed. She hugged them and told them that she missed her mom and dad. I was the only one she didn't remember. I walked out of the room and I just punched the wall, it broke. I was running out of the hospital when Nash stopped me because he was right at the doorway. He asked me what was wrong. I told him the whole story. He told me to go back and ask her again who I was. When I got in the room some random dude was kissing her on the check I was about to punch him when Lily's mom stopped me. She took me outside and told me that just a year ago Lily dated this abusive guy and she couldn't break up with him because she was scared. Her dad broke them up and all she remembers right now is that he is her boyfriend. I told her she remembered part of my name. Lily's mom just said it was best for her to not see me until she gets her memory back.

----------

Read this it is important. I changed there ages to 15 and 16 but sorry for such a long wait. I will probably post next week.