Ch 1 - Gasper Vladi

Gasper woke up and decided to start his daily routine. He went and got clothes so he could take a shower. After he was fully awake, he got something to eat from the fridge that was stocked in his personal room and decided to sit down and start on his homework. Knowing that history was his hardest subject, he decided to do it first. When he was about an hour into doing his schoolwork, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in Rias." he said.

Rias comes in with a girl behind her. The girl had long silver hair that ran half way done her back. She stood about 4'9" tall. She cowered behind Rias like she was afraid. Rias walked forward but the girl stayed at the door of the room like she was scared to come in.

"Gasper this is Tahlia. She is a new student here and is also a devil. I'm currently working on trying to get a pawn piece to make her a part of the household of Gremory. She doesn't associate with anyone and is shy of people. I thought it would be nice if you two can share living quarters until I can find a place for her to stay." Rias said.

"Sure. Anything I need to know about?" Gasper said.

"She is a pure bred vampire." Rias said.

Gasper smiled at the girl.

"It's alright. You can come in. I won't bite or anything. You can pick anywhere in the room that you want. Just please don't mess with my coffin or computer is all I ask." Gasper said to the girl.

The girl smiled shyly and brought her bags in. She went over to a corner of the room and set her stuff down. Kiba and Issei arrived carrying a coffin and set it down in the corner. Tahlia opened the coffin up and started to put a blanket in it and put two stuff bunnies in it.

"Alright everyone let's leave these two alone to get acquainted with each other." Rias said.

Everyone left leaving Gasper and Tahlia by themselves. Gasper went back to his schoolwork whil Tahlia pulled out a MP3 player and started relaxing in her coffin while watching Gasper. Gasper knew that she was looking at him but since he was shy, he couldn't find the words to say something to her. He was also too shy to talk to girls except the ones that he had spent time with from the ORC. He decided to just keep doing his schoolwork and decided that he will let her approach him. He had been doing his schoolwork for a while when he sensed a presence standing behind him. He ignored it and continued doing his work when Tahlia said "That's wrong."

Gasper jumped a little because he hadn't been expecting her to talk. He turned around and noticed that she was blushing. His heart started racing. He felt an emotion that he had never had before but didn't know what it was.

"You know that you forgot to do the other side of the quadratic equation." She said.

Gasper looked back at the problem and blushed. It was the first time that he had forgot to do the other side of the equation. He was embarrassed of making a huge mistake. Tahlia grabbed the pencil out of his hand and did the other side of the equation.

"There. Now it's correct." she said smiling and blushing at the same time.

---Meanwhile---

"I hope those two will be perfect for one another." Rias said to the others.

"They look like would be cute together." Asia said.

"Couldn't agree with you more on that." Issei said.

"Well we will see how it goes. I just figured Gasper needed someone to be with since everyone here has someone." Rias said.

Now it was just a waiting game for Rias to see if she had made a wise decision. Little did she know that the two of them were already talking with each other.