Ch 8 - Gasper Being A Man

Tahlia is passed out laying in a bed when Rias and Gasper gets there. Gasper runs to Tahlia's side and pulls the covers back to look for any injuries on her body. Once he is done, he turns his head towards and nods that he is satisfied that she isn't hurt. He immediately goes to the bathroom that is connected to the bedroom and gets a cloth wet. Once he is satisfied that is is damp and good he comes back out and lays it across Tahlia's forehead. She moans when he places the cloth on her forehead. Rias and Grayfia watch in amazement as Gasper acts like a man and takes care of Tahlia. Grayfia motions for Rias to follow her out into the hallway. Once they are out in the hallway, Grayfia speaks up.

"So. How much does Gasper love her?" Grayfia asks.

"As far as I can tell, a lot. He doesn't leave her side unless he has too. They are always together and because of their race I think it is a perfect match." Rias says.

Grayfia gets that look on her face as if she is thinking of something.

"What are you thinking about Grayfia?" Rias asks noticing that look.

"You mind if I test them together? I want to see how they would react in certain situations." Grayfia says and asks.

"What do you have in mind?" Rias asks.

"I want them to both fight me at once to see just how well they know each other. If They know each other really well they could be a potential asset to your household." Grayfia says with a serious look on her face.

"By all means go ahead. I don't think it is really necessary but if you are looking for a certain thing I will grant it. Just don't ruin their relationship is all I ask. This is the first time I have seen Gasper open up to anyone on his own and finally found love." Rias says.

"I understand." Grayfia says.

After they are done talking Grayfia and Rias enters the room again. Gasper turns towards them and knows what is going on already.

"I heard everything. I accept your challenge. I won't hold back Grayfia." Gasper says.

Just at that moment Tahlia opens her eyes and sees Gasper. She immediately sits up and pulls Gasper into a hug and apologizes to him well sobbing.

"There isn't anything to apologize for." Gasper says while holding her.

Gasper raises Tahlia's head and kisses her deeply shocking everyone in the room. Tahlia's eyes get really big from the shock of what is happening but her eyes slowly soften as she deepens the kiss herself. Gasper had one thing on his mind as they were kissing. He wanted to ask Tahlia to marry him. Now it was time to talk to Rias and see what she would say and see if see would help him out in this matter.