Ch 7 - Endurance Test

Tahlia wake up early and glances at the clock. It reads five in the morning. She gets up and gets dressed knowing that today is going to be rough. She was just about to open the door and leave when a red haired little boy came in carrying a tray of food.

"Hi I'm Millicas and my mom told me to bring this to you." Millicas said.

"Wait. Is your mother Grayfia?" Tahlia asks.

"Yes. My father is Sir Zechs. He doesn't let me call him anything but dad though." Millicas says.

Tahlia grabs the tray and starts to eat slowly she doesn't get sick. Millicas picks the tray up and leaves once she is done eating. Tahlia leaves the room and heads to the training grounds to meet Grayfia. Grayfia is already there wearing a smirk on her face. She draws her blades as Tahlia approaches. Tahlia and Grayfia start to spar with each other.

---sixteen hours later---

"That was pretty good. There is one more thing though for you to get use to. Learning to fight while controlling powers but the catch is being exhausted at the same time. You won't allowed to sleep tonight. My son will be keeping you company to make sure you are awake all night." Grayfia says.

Tahlia just nods and heads in to take a shower. She slowly works the kinks out of her muscles. Once she got done with the shower, she heads to her room to find Millicas watching cartoons on the TV that is in her room. She sits down on the couch and Millicas cuddles up next to her. She smiles and starts petting Millicas' head. Tahlia stays cuddle up next to Millicas all night long until Grayfia comes in.

"Come. Let's see how long you will last in a fight." Grayfia says.

Tahlia get's up and follows Grayfia to the training ground. They start practicing and after five hours go by, Tahlia collapses.

"Well she will do just fine for the most part. Millicas! Call Rias and have her bring Gasper here." Grayfia says.

Millicas calls Rias and let's his mom know that it will be about half an hour before they could come. Hopefully Tahlia had enough training to be stable during a fight from now on.