Ch 3 - Tahlia Reveals Her Full Name

After Gasper and Tahlia were done eating, they held hands again on the walk back to school. When they got back to the room, they saw that the vent grate was off and it was clear on the other side of the room.

"KONEKO!" yelled Gasper.

A summoning circle appeared with Rias and Koneko standing inside it. Koneko shrunk behind Rias knowing that Gasper was mad.

"Hold on Gasper. Give her a chance to explain please." Rias said.

"I'm sorry Gasper. It's when I first got here that you were my first friend that I had. I was jealous and afraid that you were just going to push me aside and so I decided to spy on you. When I saw how close you two had become in such a short time, I got angry because I felt like I wasn't anything anymore and had the fear of being abandoned again." Koneko said.

Gasper instantly pulled her in a hug.

"I'm never going to shun you. You are like my sister and I would never abandon you." Gasper said.

Tahlia saw what was going on decided to back off and started to go to her coffin. Koneko saw Tahlia's tears streaming down her face. Koneko instantly felt guilty. Koneko went over to Tahlia before she could get in her coffin. She grabbed Tahlia's arm and she started struggling saying "let go."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." Koneko said.

Tahlia instantly stopped struggling and turned towards Koneko.

"I'm not Gasper's girlfriend. I'm just a friend of his and I'm sorry for being rude and cruel." Koneko said.

"I-I-I'm sorry for the way I acted." Tahlia said sniffling.

Koneko gave Tahlia a hug. Rias stood back and watched not saying anything. Gasper walked over and did something that shocked everyone. He grabbed Tahlia's face and kissed her. It was unnatural to see Gasper do something so impulsively considering he is usually shy. Koneko stepped back to Rias' side and they teleported out of the room leaving Gasper and Tahlia by themselves.

"I have something to tell you Gasper. My full name is Tahlia Reina Rizza. My parents wer of nobility but were killed by fallen angels. I had heard of the kindness that the house of Gremroy had and went to see for myself and ran across Rias. She offered me a home and I couldn't refuse since I was living off the streets. Plus I think I have fallen in love. This isn't easy for me to say. I love you Gasper." Tahlia said.

Gasper started to go in shock from the information. He passed out from not breathing. Tahlia grabbed him before he hit the floor and started yelling out Rias' name.