Ch 6 - Tahlia Trains With The Ultimate Queen

"Come we need to train you with what you had in your in hand in your dream. I will be borrowing her for the week Rias." Grayfia commanded and said.

Tahlia looks at Rias and then at Gasper. They both nod at her to follow Grayfia. Tahlia walks up next to Grayfia as Grayfia makes a circle to teleport. Once the teleport circle was done being made, Grayfia looks at Tahlia and says; "It's alright. I won't hurt you or be mean. I see you as my daughter."

As soon as Tahlia walked into the circle with Grayfia, they appeared in a darklit chamber that was setup as a training room. Tahlia sent her thoughts out to her blade and the Dark Excalibur of Nightmare came forth in her right hand. Grayfia saw it and summoned forth both of her blades. Tahlia jumped back in shock when she saw that both of Grayfia's blades were part of Dark Excalibur. Grayfia held Dark Excalibur of Exceptional Speed in her left hand and Dark Excalibur of Lust in her right hand.

"Come at me with everything you got and don't be afraid of hurting me." Grayfia said.

Tahlia went into a stance and summoned forth a shield that had electricity coursing through it. Once she had her shield, she charged at Grayfia. Grayfia brought her sword in her left hand up to block the blade and brought her other sword up to crash into the shield. When the sword hit the shield, Grayfia was sent backwards a little from the shock from the shield. Grayfia stood up and shook the numbing feeling from the shock off. She was surprised that the shield had that capability. Once she was fine she charged at Tahlia with speed that was almost impossible to see but Tahlia had trained over the years growing up and learned how to watch the movement of opponents that were extremely fast and was able to bring her shield and sword up in time to block both blades. The two fought the sparring match for almost four hours before Grayfia called it off for the day. She had two maids show Tahlia to her room.

Once tahlia got to her room, she stripped her clothes off and took a shower in the bathroom that was attached to the bedroom. She relaxed her muscles in the shower for a long time. When she got out of the shower and went back into the bedroom to change, she saw a tray with food sitting on it. There was a note attached to the tray.

"Eat and get some sleep. You are in for a rough day tomorrow. We will be sparring for sixteen hours tomorrow. I hope to have you trained well in a week's time." signed Grayfia.

Tahlia ate everything that was on the tray and crawled into bed. She drifted off to sleep thinking of only loving Gasper and becoming strong enough to protect him.