ONE : "HEARTBROKEN"

*JIHA*

"He didn't give me a proper explanation. I want to talk him out. Let me go, Sophie!" I pulled my arm out of her tight trip. My voice cracking, I had to be strong. I didn't want to break down. Not now. I had to talk to Zeff. I knew there was a missing part of this puzzle, and I wanted to solve the whole thing out.

He barely speaks. He always lets me to the talking. Never a time he shares something. I knew nothing about him, yet, he knew me very well. He looked bothered for the past two days, and he wasn't giving me the attention I craved, no, deserved from him. When I'd ask him the reason for his disturbance, he'll just shrug it off, saying its nothing, or he missed me too much.

Today, he just comes up to me and requests to end everything. I couldn't say anything. Receiving the sudden trauma, I couldn't process what he was saying. I lost my voice. He took my silence as my approval. And then, he was gone. He left me there, standing lost like a little puppy. He was gone.

"Jiha, no. Give him a break. Everything will be alright. He is just... not in his right mind. He made a decision without thinking. He'll be back like he came the last time. He's just pressurized about something. He doesn't want to worry you, he never wanted you to take stress because of him..." Sophie held me by my shoulders, forcing me to look at her in the eye.

"...b-but why? Why do I and up hurt in the end? It's the sec-cond time...I did so much for him...I..." Sophie hugged me. That's what I need when I cry. A shoulder, and a hug. And she completed it all for me. And what else can I do now? I can't confront him. I know Sophie is angry. I know I am angry. Sophie wouldn't let this go easily. But she is the best shoulder I have. I am helpless for now. I can't do anything but cry and hope everything was just a prank. Because, I miss him already. For a person who was your best friend. For a person who was your first boyfriend. For a person who took your first kiss. I never expected such an outcome of us.

Having witnessing the person who I loved with all my heart talking to the girl who hates my existence, just after breaking my heart, gave me strength to move on. It was hard. It was painful. But that's what I tried to do. Forget him, and to live fangirling over my bias again. To come back to having celebrity crushes. To go back to giving my heart to the one and only, Park Jimin.

Two months later, Sophie and I had confirmed that Zeff has no such problems to disturb him this much that he ended every relation of his with me. He was just a spoiled one. He had dated six girls, including me. He was nothing but a playboy. Playing with the feelings of girls, and dumping them too soon. It was his nature. Knowing that I was fooled that easily by no one but someone I trusted so much, was terrible. I regretted everything. From the moment we shared smiles, till the moment we kissed and said those filthy three words to tell each other how we felt. It was all a lie. His friendship was a lie. His love was a lie. He himself was a lie. I was caught in his lies. And that's what hurt me the most. I was taken advantage of. Being nice isn't that good after all.

Sophie had come over to my place. It was to complete the farewell activities for the graduating batch of our school. We took a break to have snacks, for a while, and to listen to BTS and watch their clips.

"I miss them. I wish they give us an unexpected comeback soon. It's been a year. We don't know about their where about, either. Big Hit's stopped updating about them too. I want them to back together as the Bangtan Sonyeondan we all cherished." Sophie sighed.

"Yeah...the idea of them disbanding had always haunted me...and here it is, we survived a year without Bangtan. Girl, I want them back too, but they have their personal lives as well. I just wanted to meet them once in my life...guess it wasn't meant to be." I responded back. I thought of the time we used to scream like crazy when we BTS used to release new songs or a comeback would be scheduled. The sudden ringing of the door bell snapped me out of my thoughts. "I think Mum and Dad are back. I'll check the door."