NINE: "WHO ARE YOU?"

*JIHA*

"Wake up you lazy bum!" With the constant shaking of my shoulders and the high rate of noise pollution around me, it was no longer possible for me to sleep any more.

Sophie held me by the shoulders, shaking me until I woke up; Somy constantly lecturing me not to sleep this late and wake up quickly; Iman, Helen and the boys, talking and disturbing my peaceful sleepy environment.

"Did you guys hit you head or something? Why are you waking me up this early? Its only..." My eyes flew open as I saw the time. It was already mid-day. Maybe I am sleeping too late, but who cares? I'm still tired. "It may be 12, but I'm still sleeping." And with that, I lay back down in my bed, hugging my new chick plushy.

Not a minute later, cold water was thrown on my face and all on my body. Not to forget, the ice cubes were all over me. Of course this work was done only by one person. My sleep enemy.

"Now wake up, you Silly Panda!"

I jump from my bed, and head for the kitchen, straight. Someone has to pay for what he did.

"The bathroom is this way!" I hear him behind me as he follows me. I completely ignore his presence near me. "Are you sleepwalking?" I am so done with him, I swear.

I fill up the cooking pot with water and kept it to boil. And then, I head to get fresh. After I am done, I head back to the kitchen, and look at the boiled water with a devilish smirk on my face.

But since I am not that evil, I just take quarter a glass full of that hot water, and pour it down on Levi's back. I am sure the water might have cooled down...a little, at least.

"Holy Christ! What the Fuck!"

"Hey! No cursing in the house." Iman reminds Levi of the house rules, again. With a smile of victory up on my face, I walk towards the kitchen. The others dying of laughter, witnessing poor Levi's Fate.

"Are you insane? You crazy woman!" Screaming, he runs to the bathroom to get cold water splashed on his back. Well, I do not regret one bit. This is what you get after messing with me; waking me up, disturbing me from my beautiful dreams of Jim. Wait, what?

Well, the reason for waking me up this early was because everyone were bored and they wanted to play. And this is how I ended up here in the backyard, watching the girls play badminton. I decided to play last because I play longer than the girls since I am better then all of them; and so, I decided to rest. I think I'm growing lazy day by day.

Jim came and sat beside me on the grass. He searched for something all over me and gave me a smile as he saw I wore the bracelet. His eyes totally disappear as he smiles, even without his glasses, they are not as much visible.

"You wore it."

"I promised, didn't I?"

I kept playing with the butterfly on my bracelet. I took Jim's hand, and saw he wore the bracelet too. Both of our bracelets were the same. Except, that his butterfly was blue stoned.

"Its our friendship charm. It means a lot."

He held my hand, our fingers intertwined. I smile looking at our hands.

Jim and I got close in such a small time. We hanged around often, more than I spent time with the girls. Since Jim came, I got distracted and I never got irritated by the girls' fan-girling. We talked a lot, we laughed a lot, we became best friends in the shortest time period ever recorded.

We gave each other nicknames. He calls me Cupcake. He says it suits my beautiful and adorable personality. I ooze plenty of the sweetest scent all the time. Pfft. I don't even think that is really me he is talking about. But if we talk about him, Cupcake suits him a lot better.