SIXTEEN: "THE DITCH"

*JIHA*

The constant ringing of my phone wakes me up. Half asleep, and barely woken, I answer my phone with my eyes closed.

"Jiha? Where are you? Why aren't you in Uni, yet?"

"Oh hi Jiminie, I'm still-University?!" My eyes shot open, and I hurry out of bed. 

"Yes, University. Were you still in bed?" I hear him laugh on the other end, as I stood in-front of my closet to decide what to wear. It was too hot today, so I made up my mind to wear crop-tops and shorts. 

"I'll hang up! Gotta get ready." He chuckles, and I end up the call.

I change into my outfit quickly, skip breakfast, take out my bicycle and rush to the University building

I change into my outfit quickly, skip breakfast, take out my bicycle and rush to the University building. I seem to be half an hour late. And my first class is Math. Not that I don't mind missing a Math class for once, but tests start next week, and I should not miss it.

I see Jimin sprinting towards me as I reach the building gate. He takes a good look at me, and I see his face tint a light shade of pink. He motions me get off the bicycle quickly and to follow behind him. 

"So you're ditching Math class?"

"No, you and I, are ditching classes." 

Jimin takes me by my hand and takes me to his car. 

"What abou-"

"Did you do the Math homework?"

"There was homework?"

"Yes. And I know you didn't do it. How could you when you had this handsome man to be by your side?" He smirks as a hero who deserves an applaud after he has done something great for others, and I scoff at him.

The truth is, I really forgot about any homework. Being totally tangled in the Jimin issue, and Taehyung's condition, and of course our 'chilling', it slipped off my mind to study at all.

Jimin drives us to the Gaming Arcade, not far from his house. It was dark inside, slighly lighted from neon lights and gaming screens. There were not much people, to my relief, and it was not that noisy either. Jimin led me to a car racing game. 

"Really? I can do better." I fold my arms to my chest. He raises an eye brow as if being challenged. 

And that is how we ended up at a dancing console. I took off my upper, so that I had no distractions, but Jimin seemed to be bothered by it.

"Don't take that off." His eyes were serious, and commanding. 

"I want to." 

He opens his mouth to say something in protest, but the game starts, distracting us.

We play for a good while, till the game reaches the extreme levels. None of us ready to lose. Of course Jimin is a professional dancer, but I loved dancing since I was a kid. So, we did not fail to amuse the people who started crowding around us.