12

Ivan's pov
Her mom called us downstairs and me and Mackenzie walked down holding hands. This was the first time meeting her parents and I wanted to make a good impression. "Hey mr and mrs grant" "hello Ivan" her mom smiled, "hi Ivan can I talk to you for a second?" "Yes sir" I was nervous when he said 'can we talk?'. We went into another room and we sat down. "Ivan you seem like a really nice boy,how old are you?" "I'm 17 my birthday is may 10,1999." I said. "Oh you look a little older than 17" her dad laughed. "I get that a lot" I laughed playfully. "But please I have one request" he said tearing up. "Just don't hurt my little girl.her last boyfriend r-rap-ed her" he said crying.
When he told me she was raped I burst into tears and cried my freaking eyes out "trust me I will never hurt her, I love her. I put my entire life on it" I said. He continued to cry and I left the room awkwardly . "What happened baby?" Mackenzie came up to me wiping my tears. "How come you never told me" I said. "Told you what?" "That your ex boyfriend raped you" I cried even more and she started to tear up. "I didn't think it was relevant" she said. "Why would it not be relevant! Who is this guy I'm gonna kill him!" I said flaring with anger. "Babe no! Let's go eat lunch and we'll talk about this later" she said dragging me to the kitchen. She wiped my tears as well as her own and her mom had a delicious meal ready. She made beef and chicken quesadillas(🤤🤤) -they were delicious- "mrs grant these are amazing!" I said. "Why thank you Ivan" "your welcome" I said eating the amazing food. "Ivan your such a delight". When we got done eating me and her family went to the hospital her grandpa was at.
•Mackenzie's POV•
We got to the hospital and I was a mess and we went to the front desk and we asked what room he was in. "Room 306" the lady said. When I saw my grandpa in that bed I started to cry my eyes out and I ran to him giving him a hug. "Grandpa? Can you hear me" I asked crying. "Rachel? Is that you?" He asked weakly. Hearing his voice made me tremble. "No grandpa it's me pickle" I said "oh Mackenzie you look so much like your mother." He said with tears in his eyes. "I love you grandpa." I said in tears. I was incredibly close with my grandpa so it hurt seeing him like this a lot

Woahh it's been like forever since I've updated this book. I just haven't had time but another update probably tomorrow so be ready for a good chapter and like always PEACEEE✌🏼✌🏼and AUTHOR OUT!!✌🏼✌🏼