16

Kenzie's POV
We woke up in the morning and the boys filmed a video on their channel and so did I, explaining why we left team 10. After that we pretty much just hung out like normal people and vlogged as the usual.
I wanted to prank Ivan on my channel so I called up my girl Andrea to help. I decided that "what's up guys it's ya girl Mackenzie here again and today I'm gonna be more savage than my boyfriend! Right here next to me I have my wonderful friend Andrea" I said to my camera. This was so weird but you gotta do what you gotta do for the vlog.
"Kenzie this is weird" Andrea said to me. "Bro Drea, it's not like I want to do this just give me the freaking hickey" I said laughing. "You should be a pro because you've gave jack so many of them" I snickered at her as she slapped my arm. "Shut up kenz! And oh alright I guess." She said rolling her eyes.
"Guys I think ivan is here so I'm gonna just pull down my shirt a bit so you can see my neck clearly. Is that good Drea?" I said to the vlog. "Yeah it's perfect. Bro he's here give me the camera!" She said to me taking the camera. when he got there I showered him in hugs and kisses trying to reveal my hickeys as well. I acted like I was fixing my necklace so he could see my neck.
He moved my arm and said "uh kenzie what are those?" "What is what?" I said putting his arm to his side. "The things on your neck I'm not blind kenz!" He said getting angry. I looked down and tried to cover it as if I didn't know they were visible. "Babe you gave those to me" I said putting my hand in his hair. "The hell if I didn't" he said pushing my hand out of his hair. "Babe" I said trying to hold his hand. "Don't babe me I don't wanna talk to you right now. Just tell me who gave you the hickeys" he said almost screaming with his hands on top of his head. "You really wanna know who gave them to me?" I asked him following his steps upstairs with Andrea following us with the camera as well. "Just please tell me who" he said tearing up. "Okay look behind you" he looks behind him and saw Andrea and went to his room because he was mad. "Hahahahaha you just got pranked!!!!!!!!" I said jumping on his back. "Babe that's not funny! But I was gonna be pissed if that wasn't a prank!" He said . "It's actually quite funny to me, but baby you know I would never cheat on you" I said kissing his soft pink lips. "I know babe"
"Okay okay hate to break up the love fest going on here but I kinda don't wanna keep filming this because this will turn into some porn!" Andrea said laughing as she handed me my camera. "Okay guys so that was the video. I hope you enjoyed Ivan getting pranked. "Oh I'm getting you back don't worry." He interupted. "Oh trust me I won't worry." I laughed. "Okay babies I'll see you in the next video byeeeee" I said as I shut off the camera.

Andrea left after I filmed the outro and I showed Ivan the footage of Andrea giving me the hickeys and he said "damn you guys are freaking weirdos." I laughed and said "well you're dating this weirdo" I smiled. "Actually your wrong...well maybe i don't know."
I gave him a weird look and then he pulled something out of his pocket. "Mackenzie Renee Grant, will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me? I know I haven't known you all your life but I really want to spend the rest of mine with you." He said smiling. I started to cry and said "yes yes yes! I love you so much." I got up and kissed  him. He slipped the ring onto my finger and I said "wow. It's beautiful" "not as beautiful as you princess" "ugh your just the sweetest" i said as he kissed me again.
We went downstairs and Emilio and Ruben were holding balloons and had mini confetti cannons.  "Congratulations guys!!!" They screamed.
I eventually called my parents and they were happy for me. And my mom actually is planning our wedding out. So that worked out great.

Author out:))) see you tomorrow❤️❤️