1

I went to Starbucks with my best friend Zoey. This cute boy took our order I ordered a large caramel machioto and Zoey ordered the same, when the cute boy repeated my order he had a hot Spanish accent. He smiled,I smiled I don't know what I felt but it was like I've known him forever. When I got my drink something was written on my cup it read "hey cutie, call me whenever 420-759-2954" "Kenz! He's totally checking you out" she said to me. "He's hot I'm not gonna lie I think I'm gonna text him later." I told her with excitement. We left and I winked at the hot mysterious boy and he winked back.

Later.

Me: hey
Mystery boy: hey cutie😉whats your name?
Me: I'm Mackenzie but people call me Kenz for short what's urs?
Mystery boy: my names Ivan and people call me Ivan bc that's my name😂
Me: haha someone's trying to be funny
Ivan: I'm funny and savage
Mehaha  I can be the judge of that😂
Ivan: okay to see who is more savage come over to my place tomorrow
Meokay I'll be there
Ivan:bye beautiful😘
Me: bye Ivan😂

Oh how I loved that conversation!

Skip to next day

I was filming my video for YouTube and said "hey guys! It's Kenz here today I'm going to prove my savage level to a boy Ivan and I'm here. God he has a big house! When I knocked a boy with blonde hair opened the door and said "MACKENZIE GRANT! OH MY GOD! MACKENZIE GRANT IS AT THE HOUSE!!! I love you! I live for your pranks they're savage!!!! Come on in I'm Jake what brings you to the team 10 house?" He said. "Hey Ivan" I said to him. "I'm Emilio, Ivan a girl is here for you!" He screamed at Ivan" god was his twin just as hot! Ivan came running down and gave me a hug "hey cutie" he said. "Hey so this is your house?" I asked, "no its our house its the team 10 house everyone lives here together." "Oh that's cool." Another boy with lots of tattoos walked I and said "OH MY GOD! MACKENZIE GRANT!!! THE PRANK GOD!THE SAVAGE QUEEN! HOW ARE YOU GUYS NOT FREAKING OUT!!!" he yelled. "I already did" Jake said to him. Soon alot of other kids came running down the stairs and started freaking out that I was here. "Alright! Who got Mackenzie Grant to come here?!" Jake asked. "Uh I did" Ivan said.  "Omg I love you Ivan!!!!!" They all said except for Emilio. "Is she famous?" "Duhh she's the prank god savage Queen!!!" Tessa said. "See the camera?" I said to him "I'm a vlogger that does pranks,sings,dances and a lot more!" "Can I speak to Mackenzie alone please then ivan she's all yours?" Jake asked.  "Sure." Ivan said.
"Okay so I wanted to ask you something. We all love you and your content and I would really want you to join team 10 and move in with us. Will you?" He asked me. There was silence for a few minutes. "Sure why not when can I move in" I said. "Tomorrow is fine!" We walked out and I went to ivan and his roommates room. 
We talked for a while and  our connection grew stronger!! God I love his ughh everything. We did some stuff, played around,  filmed for my vlog and then I eventually left.

I hope you guys liked this new book! Make sure to vote,comment and follow and read my other stories as always PEACE!!✌✌✌✌😘😘😘😘