Chapter 3:

He turned around and waved. I have to get out of here. I tried leaving but, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." It wasn't even her fault.

I should be the one saying that. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's fine. Have you seen the prince?"

"You look like him."

I noticed she is A LOT like him. Her eyes are hazel. Her hair is wavy and dirty blonde. She's tall. Her wings are just like his.

"I'm his little sister. I get that a lot."

So she's the princess?

"Yea, I'm the princess."

Can she read minds?!

"That's my power."

I need to get out of here.

"Please don't leave. You look like a nice person and I will like to be your friend. Let me show you around, you look new."

I chuckled nervously.

"I'm Angie."

"Has anyone seen a short girl?! She's got dark hair, brown eyes, and she's wearing a leather jacket, a tank top, high boots, and jeans! Has anyone seen her?!" Liam yelled.

"I think he's talking about you." Angie teased.

"I-I have to go." I started walking into a crowd.

"Wait... What's your name?!" She yelled.

"Her name is Stephanie!" Li said.

"Nevermind! See you around, Steph!" Angie shouted.

Liam turned around and saw me. I ran into an alley and took out my mirror. It expanded and I quickly stepped in. I heard it fall to the floor. I turned around and saw Liam with my mirror.

I dragged him to the end of the alley, where nobody could see. I noticed he had tattoos. Two sleeves. His eyes turned dark and his wings were black. I think he also has my powers. He changed from an angel to a demon.

"You are not the only one with these powers." He smiled.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I can see it in your eyes, I have that power." He brought my chin up to face him. "How about we go to your house?"

"I don't live in a house."

"Where do you live?" He seemed worried.

"A castle. I'm the princess."

"I though the princess of demons wasn't cute. I was right. You are beautiful." He kissed my head. "A beautiful girl must have a beautiful personality. How about we get to meet each other?"

"Where are we going to go?"

"Your castle... Your room." His hand were firmly on my hips.

I chuckled and he held my hands. I smiled up at him and placed the mirror in my packet. Now, that I have been in the angel's world, this, the demons world, is very different.

In the angel's world they had day. Here, there's only night. Only the moon to bright up everything. Everything's dark, mysterious, and dangers. In the other world, everything's colourful, open, and happy. Why can't we just all be together? Just one world. A world with night and day. A world where we are who we want to be, not who we were born to be.