Chapter 13:

**Liam's POV**

I was with my dad doing some king stuff.

"Dad, they need the money. I will go give them the money myself. They need to feel that they are not alone."

My dad smiled at me. "Go."

I nodded and went to the gold room. I filled some bags with gold coins.

"That's enough." I said to the guards. "If they need more we will come back and get it."

I finished showering and went to my bed. I noticed there was a note. I got up and read it. It was from Steph. I finished reading and noticed I still had time. I changed to demon clothes and made my way to the other world.

I saw Steph wasn't in her room. I changed the direction and went to the streets. Luckily nobody saw me coming here. I made my way to the castle and the guards stopped me. I saw Steph saw me.

"Let him in." She ordered with a firm voice. Damn, my baby can give orders.

I bit my lip and walked over to her. I kissed her passionately. I heard someone clear their throat. I pecked her lips and saw it was her father. Frank. Demon's king.

"This is Liam, my boyfriend." Steph introduced me.

"We should sit together and enjoy dinner." We all sat down. I was next to her dad while she was next to me. Zayn was in front of me with another chick by his side.

"You shall stay over tonight!" Her father cheered.

"Yea, it will be great."

We made our way over to her room. I closed the door behind me and locked it.

"Thank you so much for lying." She hugged me.

"You are going to have to pay." I kissed her.

"How?"

"I'm always talking about you. How about you come meet my family?"

"Liam-"

"You have no choice. Tomorrow. Sounds good? Great!"

"I didn't even get to answer."

"You don't have to."

"That's not nice, can you stay over?" She played with my shirt.

"Yeah." I kissed her.

We heard someone scream. I looked at Steph and she chuckled.

"What was that?"

"Perrie."

"Is she okay?"

"Yes."

"Then why- oh." I stopped when I noticed she wasn't alone. She's with Zayn, her boyfriend.

"Yep." Steph kissed me. "Can we cuddle?"

I nodded and we went over to her bed. We went to sleep cuddling. I held her closer to me so there wouldn't be any space between us.

~~~Next Day~~~

"She is lovely, Ang." I told my sister. "You girls are going to be great friends." I was in front of my room door. Where Steph was at.

I opened the door and the girls looked at each other.

"Hey... You are not going to scream now, are you?" Steph asked.

"Of course not. I'm sorry it was a misunderstanding." Angie apologised.

"Oh don't worry. It's okay."

"Great. Hopefully, everything will go good tonight at dinner." I said.

"How does it feel dating the next king, Steph?" Angie asked.

"Good." My girlfriend hugged me.

"I'm going to be the best boyfriend you will ever have." I kissed her cheek while she just blushed.

"Liam, it's my turn talking to her not yours." Angie pulled Steph to her.

"Fine. I will leave."

They smiled and I left the room.

~~~18 months later~~~