Chapter 4:

**Liam's POV**

I smiled at her.

"What are you thinking off?" I kissed the top of her head.

She snapped out of her thoughts. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, let's go."

She nodded and I held her hand. I noticed her two full sleeves and her neck tattoos.

"How many tattoos do you have?" I asked.

"I lost count." She blushed.

Does she know this a major turn on for me?! I felt a bulge. Shit. I noticed her full sleeves and a neck tattoo. Oh my god.

I held her hand and we walked to the castle. We sneaked into her room.

"Shouldn't we be at your world? I'm the bad one. I'm the one that is suppose to be sneaking out." She giggled.

Oh my god.

"Mhmm." Can I take any other second of this?

She took her mirror out and it went to full size. We heard foot steps coming closer. We stepped in and I notice we were in my room. Perfect.

**Zayn's POV**

"Where's your sister?!" Dad asked.

"I don't know, father. I was just hanging out with Perrie, until you send the guards to look for me! I was on a date!" I responded.

"Don't answer back!"

"That's how conversations work."

"Go check on your sister!"

I stood up and walked to my sister's room.

Father was so hard on me. He's rude. I don't think he likes me. I wish mum wouldn't have died. She would be hugging me and telling me everything will be alright. I need my mum. I need my mummy.

I got to her room and everything was quiet. This is weird considering it's my sister. I opened the door and she wasn't there. Father can't find out his favorite kid left. I could use my powers to make it look like if she's here. I smirked and lift my hands up.

"Don't you dare!" I heard father's voice.

I stopped and felt the guards hold me back.

"You were going to use your powers, Zayn." He stepped in front of me.

The guards held me by my hair and pulled my hair back, making me look up to my father. It hurt badly. They tugged at my hair tighter making me groan.

"How could you, Zayn?" He asked.

"It's my sister and I will protect her from you." My eyes were fully black by now. "Are you going to punish me?"

"Electrocute him." He ordered.

"WHAT?!"

They stood me up and dragged me to the basement. They tied me up to the chair and ripped off my shirt. The torture began.

**Angie's POV**

Niall kissed my cheeks.

"Liam is quiet... That's weird." I mumbled.

He nodded and held me close.

"Not now. Let's go check on him." I pulled him away.

"Fine." He groaned.

We got out of bed and walked to Liam's room. I bumped into my mum.

"Be careful, you two." She giggled.

"Sorry, Mummy." I hugged her.

"I'm glad you and your family live here, Niall." She looked at him. "I'm glad everyone's happy." A tear of joy rolled down her face.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"I don't know, honey." We stopped hugging. "Go check."

"I'm too lazy." I mumbled.

"Gina was looking for you." Said mum.

"Thanks, Mummy." I ran with Niall down the hall.

"So much for being lazy." He laughed.

"It's Gina." I answered.

"It's Liam, your brother by blood!"

"So?! Gina's like my sister, of course I'm not going to be lazy for her."

"Wow."

I saw Gina and she jumped on me. I carried her.

"My sister came with me, her name is Charlotte." She smiled.

Behind her I saw a girl just around a year younger then me, Gina's age.

"I didn't know you had a sister." I told Gina.

"She's actually my best friend, but more like a sister." Her smile grew wide.