Chapter 9:

**Steph's POV**
I noticed Zayn fell asleep and I kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight, bro."

I moved and put my pillow in front of him. He cuddled with the pillow.

I stood up and went over to one of the many mirrors in this room. I took off my shirt and saw my scars and tattoos. Somebody wouldn't notice my scars unless they would know about it. I thought I saw somebody in the mirror and I quickly looked in the mirror. I saw Liam.

"Liam, what are you-"

He looked at Zayn, who was shirtless, then back at me.

"It's not what you think." I put on my shirt.

"DAMN IT!!" He was FURIOUS. "This is the second time! I thought you liked me, I guess I was wrong."

"Liam, it's not what it looks like." I got closer to him. "That's my brother."

"W-What?"

"That's my brother!"

"Then why is he shirtless, in your bed?!"

"Because I checked his scars and I guess he fell asleep like that."

"Why were you without a shirt?"

"Because I was checking my scars."

"You don't have."

I pulled up my shirt and let him touch my back. He felt the scars that were starting to form.

"Who did this to you?" He's eyes were full with tears.

"Does it even matter?"

"Yes, it does." He brought my head up.

"Why?"

"Because I need to defend my princess." His faces was just centimeters away. "The girl my heart belongs to."

"That's nice but," I sighed. "We can't be together."

"Yes we can."

"We can't, you are the next one in line to be the angels' king." I looked down. "I will be the princess demon."

"Demons and angels can't be together." We said at the same time.

"How about if we change that?"

I looked into his eyes confused.

"We can be together and show we can make things better."

"Shouldn't I be thinking of that?"

"I know you are the bad one but, come on. It's a great idea."

"Liam, I don't think it will work."

"Let's try, if it doesn't we can say at least we tried."

"If it does." A small smile appeared on my face. "If it does, we can bring the two worlds together."

"Day and Night will make up a day."

"Darkness and light."

"Bad and good."

"Together forever."

"And always."

We looked into each other's eyes and after a little, he leaned in and I stood on my tippy toes. I'm 4'9 while he is 6 feet tall. Don't judge. We kissed.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Does this mean that we are a couple?"

"Not until this question comes," he got on one knee. "Steph, would you do the honour to be my girlfriend?"

Can his accent get more adorable? I looked into his puppy brown eyes and said "it will be a pleasure."

He stood up and kissed me. I heard Zayn move around a bit.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, babe." He entwined our fingers.

"Why and how did you got here?"

"Everyone has secrets." He winked. "Besides, I would do anything for my princess." He went to kiss me but, something interrupted us.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" That, that my friend is Zayn's voice. Not any kind of Zayn but, a very mad and furious Zayn.