ten

dakota

recap

       "Thank you Jack. You make me feel like i'm at home. I always feel safe around you and that's hard for me to feel. So thank you." I speak quietly. I feel a finger lifting my chin up and looks into my eyes. He slowly leans in while never breaking contact and his lips hover about mine.

       "No, Thank you." His hot breath hits my lips and he gently kiss them. Leaving long but loving kisses all over my lips. I place my arms over his shoulders and deepen the kiss but we were soon interrupted by the door opening.

      "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

jonah

       "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell in disbelief. I leave them alone for a hour and I come back to them straddling each other and snuggling each other faces off!

       "It's not what it looks like Jonah!" Jack claims. He grabs Dakota by the waist and sets her on the side of him. He goes to stand up but I stop him.

        "No, it is what it looks like Jack." I point out.

        "I just can't believe someone like you would be aiming so low and kissing someone like Dakota! Are you really that desperate?" I laugh. Dakota looks up at me but then hangs her head and sinks even further into the bed.

        "Jonah don't." Jack stops me. I let out a little laugh again.

        "Are you serious? I mean I can't tell you who to like but Dakota? Really dude! It's like going on a street corner and picking up the first girl you see." I hiss. Dakota turns her head away from us and Jack looks over at her.

       "Don't do this Jonah." Jack speaks as he stands up from the bed and walks towards me.

        "Okay okay, I just hope you know what you're doing. It's honestly kinda embarrassing." With that I left the room and returned in the living room where the other boys were sitting.

—dakota

        Great, just what I needed. Jonah being an ass again. I wipe my eye again with my sleeve and let out a small sigh.

       "He didn't mean any of those things Dakota." Jack speaks. He comes around the bed and sits down right next to me.

        "It just sucks you know." I sigh. He looks down at me and wraps his arms around me, and slowly lays us down so i'm wrapped against his bare chest.

        "You're beautiful, remember that." Jack mumbles into my hair. He tightens the hold around my body and slowly but surely I pass out to the soft snores from jack.

-

      "Dakota." Someone whisperers into my ear. I groan and shove my head underneath the pillow. Whoever it is will go away eventually, right?

        "Wake up sleepy head." A different voice says. I feel a dip in the bed and I groan even louder.

        "What do you guys want?" I mumble from under the pillow.

         "You have 10 seconds to get up and out of bed. If you don't, you don't want to know what will happen" A deeper voice sounds. I roll my eyes and begin to fall asleep again.

        "Looks like she wants to try us boys!" A voice who i'm pretty sure is corbyn sounds. A few seconds go by without any movement until I feel the blanket being ripped from underneath me and my body being picked up and tossed over someone's shoulder in one swift motion.