O N E

Kayla's P.O.V. 

Today was Monday, October 9th which meant that there was another shitty week ahead of me in my shitty school. 

School would be awesome...if I had friends. In school I'm known as a freak just because I don't dress in slutty clothes and have a new'boyfriend' every week. I know what you're wondering...yes, I am what they call emo but who. fucking. cares? 

I hop in the shower with my Panic! at The Disco playlist booming through the room. 

"The death of a bachelor oh, oh ,oh , letting the water fall, the death of a bachelor oh, oh , oh, seems so fitting for happily ever after ooooo..." I sang along to the lyrics. 

"Kayla! Turn that shit down!" My brother Shawn says barging into the bathroom. 

"WTF!! I'm taking a fucking shower asshole!" I yell peeking my head out from my black shower curtain. 

"Okay, so?" Shawn says looking at me dead in the eyes. 

"SO GET THE FUCK OUT!!" I yell. 

"Okay geez mom!" Shawn says back. 

-------------------------at school-----------------------------

It was now lunch time. Lunch and I have a love/hate relationship. Since I don't really have any friends besides my brother, I have to sit alone.....in the bathroom. I mean, c'mon you would do it too if you were known as a freak and have no friends. Plus, its pretty peaceful in  here...besides the occasional vomiting done by some geeks. 

After a few minutes of sitting and scrolling through Instagram, I decided to lock the door (not the stall door, the actual bathroom door) so that I can sing a song or two. Singing is what really keeps me sane. Its like I'm in my own little bubble where no one can hurt me when I sing. 

I plug in my earbuds and start to sing my heart out. 

" 'Cause it's too cold whoa

For you here and now
So let me hold whoa
Both your hands in the holes of my sweaterAnd if I may just take your breath away
I don't mind if there's not much to say
Sometimes the silence guides our minds to
So move to a place so far awayThe goosebumps start to raise
The minute that my left hand meets your waist
And then I watch your face
Put my finger on your tongue
'Cause you love the taste yeahThese hearts adore,
Every other beat the other one beats for
Inside this place is warm

Outside it starts to pou-" I was cut off by the sound of the bell signaling that lunch was now over. 

Ethan's P.O.V. 

Why does she do that? Why does she eat alone in the bathroom? Doesn't she have friends? Why wouldn't someone like her have friends?  I guess I'll just have to find out tomorrow.

----------------------

Hey speegos!!! Hope ya like the first chapter because I am really exited to write this book! 469 words!

Well, gotta Zayn............

BYEEEEEEEE