T H R E E

A/n that's my edit^^^ u rlly don't like it but WHATEVER!

-----------------------------------------------------

Kayla's P.O.V.

The rest of my day was usual. People giving me dirty looks and talking shit. 

When I got home I decided to change my clothes and 'get ready' for when Ethan comes over. I hopped in the shower because I was feeling a lil sticky. I got out and threw on a dark red t-shirt with some black joggers. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and started watching Riverdale on Netflix (a/n tHAT SHOW IS MY LIFE!!!). I was about to drift off when my phone buzzed. 

Ethan: Hey, I'm about to pull up to your house

Ethan: Hey, I'm about to pull up to your house. I should be there in like two minutes.

Me: Ok 

--------------------

Riverdale had just finished when my doorbell rang. I got up walked, downstairs and opened the door to see Ethan in a similar outfit as me. Navy blue t-shirt with black joggers. 

"Hey we're twinning!" Ethan said as he walked in. 

"Omg really! I had no idea! I must be an idiot!" I said sarcastically. 

"Haha very funny. So, are we staying here or......"

"We can go up to my room." I say finishing his sentence. 

Ethan's P.O.V. 

I follow Kayla upstairs to her room. It wasn't as dark as I thought it would be. Her walls were baby blue, she had hardwood floors with a fluffy gray area rug in the middle. She had a black desk in the far end corner by her T.V. stand, and her bed spread was just black. 

"Nice room." I say trying to escape the awkward silence (a/n me and my friend have an inside joke about awkward silences). 

"Thanks?" Kayla said. 

Kayla's P.O.V. 

Ethan is the only boy that has been in my room. Besides Shawn, but he doesn't count...he has a mangina. (a/n idek deal with it) I sit on my bed and pat a spot for Ethan to sit. 

"Sit doofus." I say scooting over. 

"So, you wanna play 21 questions?" Ethan asks. 

"Sure, why not." I say shrugging. 

"Okay, you go first." Ethan says. 

"Okay, ummmmm.....whats your full name?"I say shrugging. 

"Ethan Grant Dolan , you?"Ethan ask raising his eyebrow 

"Kayla Huxley Mendes." I say rolling my eyes. 

"You're Shawn Mendes' sister!?" Ethan asks shooketh. 

"Yeah, why?" I ask confused. 

"Me and him used to hang out during middle school and the beginning of high school, idk what happened from there."Ethan says lowering his head.

"Wait, you're the infamous Ethan?" I say shook "The one that saw my brother throw up for the 'first time'." I say making air quotations with my hands. 

"Why the air quotations?" Ethan asks pointing to my hands. 

"He hasn't told you?" I ask with a devilish look on my face.  

"Um, no." Ethan says getting worried. 

"Well, it was during his 12th birthday at the carnival...." 

*flashback*

"Hey Kayla, I bet that I can go on that roller coaster and not throw up." Shawn says in his 'cool voice

"Impossible, you literally just ate a large pineapple pizza, there is NO chance you're not going to throw up." I say crossing my arms. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Shawn said as he was walking through the gates of the ride. 

*flashback semi-over*

"So mid way through the ride, all you see is it raining vomit, and guess who it was from..." 

"Shawn?!" Ethan says dying. 

"Yup." I say laughing along. 

I stop laughing and look up to see Ethan looking at me. 

"What?" I say looking back at him. 

"You look really beautiful when you laugh." Ethan says leaning closer to me. 

"You're not so bad yourself." I say leaning in as well. 

Before I knew it, our lips were connected and moving with a sync. I quickly realize what was happening and pulled away.

"I-u-um, I-I think you should go." I say grabbing Ethan by his hand and bringing him to the front door. 

"Kayla wait!" Ethan said as I slammed the door in his face. 

Ethan's P.O.V. 

Ugh! Why did I do that?! Just as things were going good I just had to kiss her. 

Narrator's P.O.V. 

Ethan and Kayla both realized that what they did was wrong. 

"Why did I kiss her?" Ethan says as he runs his hands through his hair. 

"Why did I kiss back?" Kayla asks plopping herself onto her bed. 

Kayla's P.O.V. 

Just as I thought that I could finally have a friend. Just as I thought that there would be someone there to stick up for me when Reggie and his jock friends decide to fuck with me. I thought I could finally be normal. 

"KAYLA I'M Home- oh my god whats wrong why are you crying?!" Shawn says running over to me and embracing me in a bear hug. 

"N-Nothing, I-I was just watching The Notebook."I lie. 

"C'mon, whats really wrong? I know when my baby sister is lying." Shawn says looking at me sternly. 

"Ok, here goes nothing..."