E I G H T

She then turned around to where Me, Brendon, Alejandro, and Oliver were

"Oh my-Ethan?"

Kayla's P.OV.

I can't believe it. Ethan actually came. He still cares about me!

"Hey....Kayla." Ethan says awkwardly.

"Thanks for coming. I really appreciate it." I say giving him a welcoming smile.

"Okay, lets get this party started!" Shawn yelled.

"Woo woo!" I yelled. And turned up the radio.

••••••••••••••••

"Okay everyone! Time to open presents!" I yell sitting on the couch.

"Ooooo me first!" Layla yelled.

"Okay okay." I say grabbing that medium sized box she gave. I opened the box to see a black hoodie with the words 'um, I never went to oovoo javer' on it.

"Omfg Layla you did not! This is honestly hilarious

"Omfg Layla you did not! This is honestly hilarious. Thank you." I say.

I was about to ask for the next present when I get a text from Ethan.

E: I got a present for you too but I can't give it to you yet. When ur done opening gifts, meet me on ur back porch.

Me: 👌🏻👌🏻

"Okay! Me next!" Shawn says handing me his present.
••••••••••••••••
I managed to slip away from the gang and I walked outside to my porch to see Ethan sitting on a rocking chair. Damn he's so cute. No Kayla not right now.

"So...you wanted to see me Mr.Dolan?" I say sitting next to him.

"Yes, yes I did." He says shifting so that he's facing me.

"Okay. Speak." I say getting serious.

"About our little kiss-"

"Ethan I don't want to do this now." I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't leave just listen." Ethan says holding my arm.

"Fine."

"I did get you a present. But I need to know if you're mad at me and....can we still be friends?" Ethan says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh my god Ethan. Ofc we can be friends." I say smiling.

"I just wasn't sure because you've been ignoring me." Ethan says clearly relieved. 

"I was only ignoring you because I needed time to think and be by myself. I also thought that you were mad at me for kicking you out. The truth is that after you left, I came back to my room and just sat on my bad crying. Ethan, you were the only person that ever made an actual effort to try to be friends with me." I say tearing up.

"Wow. I-I didn't...omg." Ethan says speechless. "I guess I should give you my gift now."

"Yup."

Ethan reaches into his pocket and pulls out two pieces of paper. He hands them to me and gestures for me to bread them.  I look and immediately see the words 'Panic! At the Disco'

"Omg, Ethan. You didn't." I say shook and flattered.

"Yeah. Uh. I did." Ethan says with a smile on his face as he hands me the tickets. "I got you two. I figured you could take Layla since she's into all that stuff. I mean you could take me. But only if you want t-"

"Ethan. This is the best gift anyone as every given me." I say stepping closer to Ethan. "And I'm not taking Layla, or Maria, or any of my old friends. I'm taking you." I add taking one step closer so that now our faces are inches apart.

I hear Ethan's breath hitch. "N-no problem. And thanks."

"No problem." I say seductively, closing the gap between us and connecting our lips.

Our lips moved with a sync. Both of us not wanting to end this special moment. But all good things have to come to an end so I pulled away.

This time I didn't freak out. Instead I slowly backed away with a smirk on my face. Leaving him there in a trance.

💖
Sorry I haven't uploaded in like MONTHS. I just haven't been in the mood to but I promise that I will get better at updating.

BYEEEEE

💖