F O U R

"Ok, here goes nothing..." 

--------------------

Shawn's P.O.V.

"So I met Ethan at school today, we had a short conversation and he asked if he could come over. Long story short, we were playing 21 questions and we started laughing, we both got caught up in the moment and kissed. I was shocked/mad/scared so I panicked and kicked him out. When he left I started crying because...."

"Because what, Kayla?"I say pulling away from our hug. 

"Because, I thought I had the chance of having an actual f-friend." And with that she continued to bawl her eyes out. 

I remember being friends with Ethan. He's a really good kid. Him and Kayla would be the perfect couple and if not, best friends. Ik what you're thinking 'they're total opposites' , but that's exactly my point, opposites attract. Ethan and I stopped hanging out because I got too caught up with school and family problems that we kind of just drifted apart. Plus, we won't really be able to hang out now because we no longer go to the same school. Yes, I'm still in high school but I got kicked out because I got in a fight with the schools biggest fuckboy/jock Reggie Mantle (a/n wHAT UP RIVERDALE REFERENCE!). Also because I am a year older than him and Kayla. I'm a Senior and they are Junior's and the difference between the two is oddly drastic. 

"Its okay. I'm sure he'll understand. Its okay if you want to be disntant from him for a few days, but just atleast let him know why. A-and if you ever need anything just give me a call. I don't care if I'm in class or not. If you call me I will answer and help you with whatever you need. I know I haven't been the best brother to you lately, but I do love you. Okay? Never forget that." I say realizing that I've been a terrible brother. 

I didn't even know that Kayla had no friends. I didn't even realize that her hair was blue until like a week ago, and apparently its been that way for like 2 months. I NEED to make it up to her...luckily her birthday is next week.........

-------------

Sorry I haven't updated in like a month. I've been SUPER busy with school and family stuff.

Yes, I did change who Kayla's older brother was because I honestly HATE Jack Dail and I feel like Shawn fits the part better.....

BYEEEEEEEE