ONE

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author. All of this comes from my imagination. I do not own any rights to any gifs or faceclaims that I use. These are not real life events. Don't steal my book.

§

India Clarke
10:17 AM

"Dre get yo big ass up off me man" I laughed pushing this boy heavy ass arm off my chest. "I'm bout to make some to eat, you got anything in mind?"

"Naw baby do yo thing." He said picking up his weed from my nightstand.

"Aight, and please don't get that shit all in my bed bae."
"Girl shut the fuck up"
I chuckled and tied my robe making my way downstairs

🎵 My afternoon dream when the world is speedin'
I am still sleepin' in my blue dream
And I know the meaning for all the seasons
You are the reason, my love.

I sang along to Jhene as I took the eggs out the fridge along with some bacon and milk for French toast.

Incoming call: Sona🖤

"Hello lil girl?" 
"Bitch don't be answering your phone like that. What you doing?" I laughed at my cousin and placed my phone on the counter on speaker as I continued cooking.

"Nothing much making some breakfast. Just woke up really."
"Making breakfast for me too I hope?" She said sarcastically.

"Fuck I forgot y'all was coming back today. Damn I don't feel like dealing with mama mouth."

"Me neither so get right, we 45 away."
I rolled my eyes. "Aight."

My biological momma died when I was 9, my auntie Ju raised me. I stay out her way and mind my business simply cause I would hate to have to get into it with her on the wrong day and hurt her ass.
Again..

§

"You gone come get me before you go make your plays?" I gave him my puppy eyes leaning my head on the doorway.
"We'll see shawty I got some business to handle." He gave me a quick kiss and I closed the door behind him.

"This nigga" I mumbled as I swept the weed crumbs off my bed.

"Why the fuck did Deandre just pull out my driveway India?" She asked me walking in my room looking me up and down.

"Morning to you too mama." I said stopping what I was doing to look at her sideways.
"Girl fuck that shit do not get smart with me. This my fucking house India." She walked closer to me and pointed in my face. "I promise to god you not gone keep disrespecting me. Ian gone tell you again I don't want that nigga in my house."

"Give respect to get it. This yo house but ain't nun lil girl about me. If you got some to say to me, mind your delivery. You ain't SEEN Dre in i don't know how long. Don't come in here starting with me today mama I really don't care for it."

"Don't get yo lil hoe ass slapped the fuck out over a nigga. I said what I said, let me see his ass leaving my house again."

Before I could even respond she was walking out my room. I honestly didn't feel like going back and forth with her today so I let her ass have it.

I grabbed the empty plates on my dresser and headed to the kitchen. As soon as I finally seen my cousin I embraced her in a hug.

"Bitch I missed you man damn." I shouted at her muffled in her neck.
"Girl I was only gone for a week," she chuckled "but you know I missed you too baby." She said poking out her lip making a fake sad face at me.
"So what's up how yo daddy doing?" I asked her.

Her and Ma occasionally went to Atlanta to go see my uncle, her father who was doing life for a murder charge. I used to tag along but after a while, I stopped.

"He doing alright shit, on the same shit as always. It's just good to see him, I don't expect much change out of him."
"Well I'm glad to hear he doing good. What we getting into tonight?"

Her face brightened up and she smiled like she was excited bout something. "Girl I'm glad you reminded me, Leon got a section tonight. Blue ass gone be there so Xo tryna show her face."
"Ok cool let's do it."

Xo, pronounced like zo, was our main bitch. It was me, Sona and her ass. We been locked in since we was lil girls. She had her eye on Blue, our homeboy. And Sona had Leon, our other partna, wrapped round her finger for sure. Then there was our homeboy Tae ass. He ain't have no girl although all these hoes be chasing him like groupies, he was more focused on getting in his bag, I respect it. Our lil circle (our homeboys that is,) ain't really fuck with Dre like that bout some shit that they don't too much speak on. That shit not my concern long as it ain't no smoke.