Chapter 5

"Alya... wake up love." A voice says. I moan softly and move my head to the side. I furrow my eyebrows as I realize I'm on a pillow.
"Ollie?" I ask sleepily. I feel a hand push my hair back gently and then I feel lips press to mine. I moan and immediately cup his face and grab his waist with my other hand pulling him down onto the bed with me.
"Good morning gorgeous." Oliver moans into my lips. I moan back.
"The best morning in the world. Can I wake up like that every morning please?" I ask kissing him a little harder. He grabs my waist and pulls me up and into his lap as he sits up and wraps his arms around my waist. I straddle him and tangle my hands in his hair.
"Leave your window open and I will come wake you up like this whenever you want me too, love." He says. I smile and kiss him softly and gently again and he smiles into my lips.
"I will definitely be doing that. But you have to be quiet about it." I say with a wink. He laughs. He nods.
"I can do that." He laughs. I nod.
"Good. Now. Why did you wake me up at this ungodly hour in the best possible way?" I ask playing with the hair on the back of his neck. He smiles and pecks my lips. I grin.
"Come down stairs and find out." He says. I sigh and groan sliding off the bed as he pulls me with him. I grab my robe and pull it on not tying it. I look in the mirror and see my tank top and short shorts covered by my robe and my hair is a mess. I run my fingers through it then lace my fingers with Oliver's and follow him downstairs.
We walk into the kitchen as he lets my hand go. I see mason cooking breakfast. My eyes widen a little as I see Ollie go over and help him. Not realizing that he was shirtless this whole time. I freeze in my spot as I watch both Ollie and mason cook in front of me. Shirtless. I hear the others come in behind me.
"Holy crap... hello!" Mia says stopping next to me. Her jaw dropping with mine as both boys turn to us. Ryan and Jake come in and glare at Mia and I.
"Mhm." I gasp out breathlessly as I look them over.
"Why do girls find guys cooking shirtless attractive?!" Jake and Ryan ask. I keep my eyes on mason and Ollie.
"Cuz it's sexy. Holy crap. Can I just... touch you?" I whisper breathlessly. Ollie laughs and Mason walks up and grabs my waist under my untied robe. Pulling me into him. I gasp and my jaw drops a little more as my body touches his. My robe kinda slips off of one of my shoulders. oliver turns around and goes to step toward us with a glare. He watches mason close.
"As long as I can touch you." He says running his hands up and down my waist as he looks me over. His hand sliding down my waist down to my leg. Oliver clenches his jaw angrily.
"Mason..." Oliver and Jake say kinda with a growl. Oliver's sounding more like a growl than Jake's. I bite my lip and look up at Mason.
"Oh come on brother. Don't growl at me. I'm just having fun!" He says. I take a short breath.
"I wasn't serious... I mean I was... you two are crazy sexy... it's painful... but I shouldn't touch you..." I say looking him over again. "Even tho you and Ollie are probably the sexiest things I have ever laid eyes on." I gasp out. I gulp and grab his hand as he slides back up my leg. I lift it off of my body and then grab his other hand that's on my waist. I slowly step back. I look at Ollie and drop Mason's hands. He smiles a little at me and I walk past mason and grab plates for everyone. I grab a plate for me. I feel masons eyes go from me to Oliver. Then I see them come back to me as I turn around. I take a bite of bacon and put my plate on the counter.
"Mason..." Oliver warns. I furrow my eyebrows and look at Mason. He narrows his eyes at me and walks up grabbing my waist and smashing his lips on mine. My eyes widen and I put my hands on his chest as I screech a little. He pushes me back into the counter and I groan a little in pain as I hit my burn. I push on his chest but he isn't budging. "MASON!" Oliver roars as Mason deepens the kiss against my will and cups my cheek forcing me to stay where I am. I can't move.
Next thing I know the pressure lifts off of me and I see Oliver throw Mason into the wall in a choke hold. I gasp for air and touch my lips as I watch in horror.
"Alya. Are you okay?" Jake asks grabbing me and making my look at him. I gulp and nod a little as he hugs me close. I lay my head on his shoulder and look at Mason and Oliver.
"DONT TOUCH HER!" Oliver hisses at mason. But there is something not quite right. I let Jake go. I look at him Mia and Ryan.
"Go to upstairs real fast. Give me a minute." I say. Jake gulps and goes to shake his head. "Please. It's okay. Just let me talk to them." I say. He sighs and nods. He turns and goes upstairs with Mia and Ryan. I turn to Oliver and Mason.
"You did something to her! No one says no to me!" Mason growls back. "Easy brother. Or you will give yourself away." He chokes out. I run over and grab Oliver's arm.
"Oliver let him go! You are gonna kill him!" I say putting myself in between him. "Look you were right okay?! I'll stay away from him and not mess with him at all. Okay?" I ask them look up at Oliver and my eyes widen. "O-Oliver..." I whimper out. He turns away and leans on the counter letting Mason go. I swear I just saw his eyes were blood red and he had long fangs like a vampire and other fangs like a wolf... I gulp and kinda fall back into Mason. I take a shaky breath as fear kinda sets in. "Oliver... w-what was that?" I gasp out.
"Good job brother. I can't believe you told her that." Mason says. He looks at me and sighs. He makes me look him in the eyes. "Alya. It was nothing. What you saw was nothing. Don't worry about it Okay? Calm down, Angel. You understand me?" Mason says. I instantly feel my body relax and the fear leaves my body. I nod.
"It was nothing. I understand you." My mouth says without my permission. He nods and sighs kissing my forehead.
"Good. Thanks Angel." He says. He walks off and it's almost like I snap out of a trance. I furrow my eyebrows and watch him leave. I bite my lip and then go over to Oliver. I gently grab his arm. I slide in so I can see his face. I bite my lip as I see its normal. I furrow my eyebrows.
  "I must be losing my mind." I say softly. I sigh and kiss his cheek. "I don't feel so good." I say softly. I let him go and walk toward the stairs. Leaving Oliver in the kitchen. I pass Jake, Ryan, Mia, and Mason as I go to the stairs.
  "Hey Alya what's up? What's going on? We have school. We gotta go." Jake says. I gulp and turn around on the stairs. I look at him.
  "I don't think I want to go to school today. I don't feel so hot...." I whisper sitting down on the stair. He runs up the stairs to me and puts his hand on my forehead.
  "Yeah you feel hot... Kelsey!" Jake yells. Kelsey comes from her room and looks down at Jake and I. "She doesn't look to good. She's really hot." He says. Kelsey comes down to me and I gulp as she turns me to her. She feels my head and then cups my cheeks.
  "Yeah you feel hot. What doesn't feel good?" She asks. I gulp.
  "I'm really hot. And I just feel icky. I'm tired. My body hurts." I say. She nods and stands back up pulling me with her.
  "Come on. Let's get you back in bed." She says. I stand up and let her pull me to my room.
  "She didn't look like that a few minutes ago. It just came on really fast." Jake says. Kelsey nods.
  "Okay. She can stay home today. You guys get to school. I'll call into work and tell them I can't come in." She says. Jake nods.
  "Okay. If you need me Alya just call." He says. I nod a little. I see Mason and Oliver look at me as I walk to my room. I bite my lip and lay down in my bed. Kelsey tucks me in and turns off my lights.
  "Can you open my window? It might help cool me off a little bit." I say softly. She nods and goes and opens my window.
  "There you go love. Get some rest. If you need me just call. I'm gonna go call work." She says.
  "Kels you don't have to skip work for me. I know we need the money. I'll be fine. Go ahead and go to work. If I need anything I'll call." I say softly. She looks at me and sighs. She nods.
  "Okay. If you need ANYTHING and I mean anything you call me. Okay?" She asks. I nod.
  "Yes ma'am." I say softly. She nods and kisses my forehead.
  "Okay. Get some rest love." She says. "I'll see you after work." She says. I nod. I turn over and close my eyes. I hear everyone leave for school and then I hear Kelsey close and lock the front door as she heads to work. I sigh and close my eyes turning toward my window. I open my eyes and I jump and I nearly scream as I see Oliver standing there.
"Ollie! You scared me! How on earth did you get up here so fast? Kelsey literally just left..." I say with a sigh as I sit up in my bed and put my hand on my head.
"Sorry love... I didn't mean to scare you. Im a fast climber." He says. He walks over to my bed and sighs sitting on the edge. He moves my hand and touches my forehead. I furrow my eyebrows as I look at him.
"Ollie..." I say. He stands up and heads to my bathroom.
"You need a cold wash cloth. I'm gonna get one wet and you need to put it on your forehead. Then I'm gonna go downstairs and get ice water for it." He says. I sigh and get out of bed.
"Oliver!" I say. He stops walking and then slowly turns and looks at me.
"Alya I'm really sorry about earlier. Whatever you saw..."
"Oliver, what are you?" I ask. He furrows his eyebrows.
"What?" He asks. I walk up to him and raise an eyebrow at him.
"I know I might be losing it. But I really don't think that what I saw was all in my head. You and Mason... you guys act weird... I can't place it... but... your strength is almost animal like, somehow you knew that chem experiment was gonna explode and saved me, you got completely covered in the experiment and barely got burnt, you and Mason are inhumanly sexy, you didn't make one move to come into my house until I invited you in, when I was kissing you and when you are mad... you growl... not like a human growl, animal like, you move really fast. Getting off of me when you almost lost control you were off of me in a split second and at the end of the bed, when you took Mason after he kissed me. You moved at the speed of light and had him against the wall... and... when I tried to stop you... you were hissing... and growling... it's wasn't human... and your face..." I trail off looking at his eyes. Then my eyes travel to his mouth. I reach up and stroke his cheek with my thumb and slowly lift his lip a little looking at his teeth. "You had fangs like... a vampire and a wolf... your eyes were blood red..." I whisper looking him over. "I'm not crazy... I can't be crazy..." I whisper. Searching his eyes. "So I'm gonna ask again.... What. Are. You?" I say clenching my jaw a little as I drop my hand and back up from him. He gulps and looks down.
"Mason said, you guys don't know us..." He says. I gulp and nod.
"Yeah maybe we don't. But I want to Oliver. I want to know you. I want to know everything about you. So what are you?" I ask again. He gulps and looks back up at me. The room is silent for a while then he takes a deep breath.
"I'm a hybrid." He says.