Chapter 8

"A-Are you sure?" I ask nearly dropping the wet cloth on my bleeding cheek. Ollie gulps and nods at me. I shake my head. "No... no he can't be... I've known him my whole life... literally. How could he hide something like that from me?" I whisper. Oliver shrugs sadly as he looks at my cheek.
  "I don't know... but he just went all out when he found out mason and I were hybrids..." he whispers as he doctors me up. I gulp and nod. I take a deep breath and follow him into the office after he finished fixing up my cheek.
  I close the door and kinda fall back into it as I lock it. My energy leaving my body. I glance at Jake. They all look at me. I look at Ollie and gulp. I stand up straight and walk over to Jake. I search his eyes and cup his cheek. Ollie gulps.
  "Alya... don't..." He whispers. Mason and Jake glance at him and furrow their eyebrows.
  "Alya... you have no idea who they are... they are dangerous... you can't be friends with them..." Jake says. I bite my lip and nod as tears burn my eyes. I take a short breath and drop my hand from touching his cheek. A tear slips down my cheek and I wince as it slips into the cut.
  "They aren't any more dangerous than you are, Jake..." I whisper as I take a step back and cover my eye so no more tears will burn the cut. He furrows his eyebrows. He looks at mason and Ollie. He stands up and looks at me.
  "Alya? I'm so sorry... if it was me that hit you baby I'm so sorry..." He says sadly. I shake my head and keep backing up from him. I let out a small sob and search his eyes.
  "That's not what I'm talking about. And I'm pretty sure it was mason that hit me. What I want to know is... All these years... why didn't you tell me?" I cry as tears start streaming down my face. "How did this even happen?" I sob.
  "Alya what are you talking about, baby?" He asks. "Come here. Why won't you let me touch you?" He asks. His face going soft and a look of concern crosses his face. Mason stands up and looks at Ollie.
"What. Did. You. Do?" Mason growls at Oliver. Ollie flares at mason and shoves him into the wall.
  "Don't even talk to me right now. Look what you did to her face!" He growls lowly. Mason bites his lip and looks at me. I look at mason. I put my hand on his chest as I step between him and Ollie.
"Sit down." I growl. He clenches his jaw at me and sits down slowly as his face softens slightly. Jake shakes his head.
"Alya what is going on?" He asks. I look back at him and gulp. I go to the windows of the office and close the blinds. I make sure no one can see anything then turn back to Jake. I clench my jaw and cross my arms.
"Show me. Right now." I growl. My tears clearing up and anger kinda crossing my face.
"Show you what?! What are you talking about?!" He asks. I glare at him as I walk up to him and shove him down into the chair.
"Show me you are a vampire!" I whisper growl at him. Fire in my eyes. All the boys eyes widen and they look at me.
"W-What?" He gasps out. He looks at Oliver and mason. Oliver sighs and bites his lip looking down. Mason goes wide eyed and looks at Oliver.
"Show me! Now!" I snap at him.
"Alya... idk what kind of delusions you are having but I'm not a vampire!" Jake says. "Vampires aren't real." He says. I look at Jake and nod sadly. My heart hurting even more that he just lied to me.
"Wow... making me feel like I'm crazy. Really? Lying to me?! Here I thought we were really close..." I say. He gulps and searches my eyes.
"Oliver..." Mason says. I glare at Mason.
"Mason dont. I already know. I figured it out. You weren't exactly careful." I snap at him. Mason gulps and looks at me. I shrug and turn to Ollie. He looks at me sadly and cups my cheek gently drying my tears. I lay my head into his hand and close my eyes.
"She knows?!" Mason and Jake say. I look at Oliver and cup his cheek gently. I search his eyes and smile a little.
"Show me..." I whisper. He smiles a little and his face slowly transforms in front of me. I see the two sets of fangs grow before me. His eyes start to glow and his face changes before my eyes. Jakes breath catches.
"Oliver!" Mason gasps. I smile softly and stroke his face. Oliver's eyes stay connected with mine.
"Isn't he beautiful?" I whisper softly. Mason and Jakes eyes widen at my words. Oliver smiles at me and I smile back. "You're incredible..." I whisper. He slowly transforms back to normal and runs his hand through my hair. I lace my fingers with his and turn to mason and Jake.
"She knows... it's okay. We can trust her." Oliver says.
"How would you know that?! We just met her!" Mason says. I glare at mason.
"I'm not going to tell anyone. I know you are a hybrid... but I also know that you are far more dangerous than Ollie. And mean and I don't want anything to do with you either. Especially after decking me in the face. But I will keep your secret." I growl at him. He gulps and looks at me.
"I swear... if you say a word..." He says. I raise an eyebrow.
"You'll what? What will you do Mason?" I hiss at him as I step up close to him and stand my ground. He gulps and sighs at me. He bites his lip and nods slightly. He looks at Oliver.
"Fine... but I don't trust you...." He whispers. I nod.
"That's fine cuz I don't trust you." I say and then turn and glare at Jake. He gulps and looks at me.
"You know..." He whispers. I nod.
"Yeah. I know. I also know that you have been lying to me... for forever. If you have any desire to try to save our relationship you better show me. Right now. If you do. We will talk about this later. If you are going to continue to lie to me then you can kiss our relationship goodbye. I don't care if you are my brother." I growl. He gulps. Then sighs and nods. He opens his mouth and I see the fangs grow out of his teeth. I gulp and nod.
"I was just trying to save you from this! This is no life for you!" He pleads with me.
"I'll be staying with Ollie for a while. In the mean time... you better find a heck of a way to make up to me for lying to me and making me feel crazy all this time. And for being one of the reasons I got decked and hurt." I say. I turn on my heel and go to the door. I throw it open and as I storm out I death glare everyone that looks at me. "Jake and mason you are benched for the first lacrosse game. If you guys don't get your crap together I'll make sure coach kicks you off the team." I yell back at them.
"Alya! Baby girl wait!" Jake yells as he comes after me. I turn on him and pound on his chest.
"Don't call me that! Go home! Leave. Me. Alone." I growl at him. He gulps and closes his eyes as I growl at him. He lets me hit him and then slowly nods and looks at me.
"Okay... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." He whispers with tears in his eyes as he gently kisses my forehead then turns and goes to grab his stuff. Mason and Oliver come out to stand next to me. I watch as Jake leaves the school. I dry my tears quickly before Mia and Ryan see.
"Where is he going?" Mia yells as she starts running toward me.
"He's going home. We are both going home. Take care of the team for me. Okay? Thank you." I say turning away and starting to walk toward home. Mia stops coming toward me and sighs.
"Okay. Text me if you need anything. I hope you are okay..." She says. I nod and keep walking then I feel a hand gently grab mine and makes me stop walking. I turn and see Mason. He looks at me. I sigh heavily.
"What mason?" I ask. He bites his lip.
  "You realize staying with Ollie means staying with me too."
"Yes. I do. And you are going to stay away from me. I'll stay on my side of the house. You stay on yours." I say.
  "I'm sorry I hit you... but lucky for you it was a bad punch. Cuz if it was a good one you woulda been dead most likely." He says and He rolls his eyes and walks off. I clench my jaw at him and growl under my breath angrily.
Ollie comes up and wraps an arm around my waist.
"Come on love. Let's go get some of your stuff and then we will head home and take care of you." He says. I nod and get in his car with a sigh. Mason and Ollie get in after me and take me home. Kelsey is still at work so I walk into the house, pack a bag full of stuff and walk back out getting back into the car. I text Mia.

Alya- Hey M, I'm gonna tell Kelsey I'm staying with you for a while. Cover for me. Jake and I got into a huge fight. Obviously and I don't want her seeing this black eye. If she asks we are doing school and cheerleading stuff. I'll be staying with Oliver.

Mia- okay. No problem. I'll cover for you however long you need. Are you okay? What happened?

Alya- Thanks M. You're the best. Yeah I'm fine. A little out of it for sure from the hit. And got in a fight over what happened on the field today with Jake. Ended not so well. I'll talk to you later. Thanks again, M.

Mia- You're welcome. ♥️

I text Kelsey next...

Mia- I'm going to be staying with Mia for a while. Have lots of stuff in school for us to do. Plus cheerleading stuff. Love you!

Kelsey- okay. Text me if you need anything. Love you too.

I sigh and put my phone away. I look out the window of the car and see us pull into a large driveway of a beautiful lake house. It's old but it's nicely kept up and well taken cared for. Mason parks the car and we all jump out. Oliver grabs my bag and leads me into the house.
  "This house is three stories tall, almost 10 rooms. Look around the house. Choose whichever room you want. Aside from My room. Make yourself at home love." Ollie says. I smile and nod.
  "Thank you... for doing this. This house is amazing. It's huge." I say looking around. Ollie smiles.
  "Yeah it is. It will be nice to have someone else around the house. It's kinda lonely just Mason and I. Welcome home." Ollie says. I smile and follow Ollie around the house as he wraps his arm around me to shows me all the rooms without me passing out. I choose a room on Oliver's side of the house. Masons room is on one side of the house and Oliver's is on. The other. I choose a room close to Oliver's.
  It is a huge room with a king sized bed, with black sheets comforter and pillows. Black and white accents. It has a massive window with a view of the lake in front of the bed and a small table with two seats in front of the window so I can have coffee in the morning and enjoy the view as well. To the left is a huge bathroom made of the glass that you can't completely see through but you can kinda see through. It has a shower and a big bathtub next to the shower along with a big counter space with a sink. Oliver puts my bag down and then grabs my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck. He looks my cheek over and sighs.
  "Let me get you some pain meds really quick love." he says. I nod and within a split second he is back and has meds and water with him. I take them and then smile at him.
  "Thanks love.@ I say and gently presses my lips to his. I cup his cheek and he grins kissing me back.
  "You. Are one amazing woman. You took that hit like a champ. And Anyone else would be terrified of what we are..." He whispers. I smile and lay my head on his.
  "I trust you. I have no reason to be scared of you. As for the hit... idk how I got through that honestly." I say gently with a small laugh. He grins and backs me up into the bed and lays me down, climbing on top of me as he smashes his lips on mine again.
  "Now I get to do this whenever I want..." he growls into my lips. I grin and bite his lip gently.
  "Now the question is... how will we stop?" I giggle into him as I rip his shirt off and throw it to the ground. He grins and He pushes my bag off my bed and grabs my legs wrapping me up around him.
  "Easy. We still gotta take it easy on that head of yours my love." He moans into my lips as he tears my shirt off my back once again.