22

I can't belive Jungkook just threw me in the water!

"Jungkook-ah! I'll get you!" I yelled and laughed

We were all having fun at the beach. Jungkook challenged me and he threw me in the water.

'That boy..' I groaned

Jungkook-"Catch me if you can.." He sticks out his tongue like a little kid and laughs hysterically..

"You have problems.." I laughed and so did he.

Jimin-"Jagiya!" I turned and saw Jimin holding ice creams!

"Omo~" I licked my lips and he hands me the vanilla ice cream which is my favorite.

"Kamsamnida!" I smiled and licked the ice cream slowly.

Jungkook-"Wahh! Daebak." Jungkook savors the chocolate ice cream.

Jimin-"Nice day huh?" Jimin smiles and continues to lick his strawberry ice cream.

I finished eating mine and sat down on the blanket.

"Have anyone of you guys seen Taehyung?" I asked.

I noticed that he wasn't here so, I looked for him.

"I'll be going back to the hotel to change clothes then, I'll be back." I asked my permission and the boys nod.

Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Suga had finished their jobs on arguing about the sand castles so, they've seen me go in the hotel.

Whilst I was in the hotel, I was about to leave when the door got locked. I somehow couldn't open it..

"Shit! I forgot the keys. I'm so stupid.." I groaned. I tried to call Jimin but, someone placed a blanket on my mouth and I blacked out.

Park Jimin's POV
It has been 20 minutes and yet, she's not here.

"Guys, you stay here. I'll check on Leeka.." I stood up and ran back to the hotel.

The door was locked. I had the keys so, I opened them.

"L-Leeka?" I tried to call for her.

'Where is she?' I started to panic.

Until, I saw a note in front of the door.

Go to this address - 718 Moch Avenue
If you want to see your beautiful Girlfriend, alive..

"NO!" I yelled and ruffled my hair.

I called Hoseok quick

(Bold is ----> Hoseok
Normal is ----> Jimin)

H-Hyung..

Ne, Is leeka there? We found taehyung by the way.. He bought ice cream!

I have to go somewhere. She's in danger..

Wait, what?!

I have no time! I have to go. I'll text you the address and bring back up..

Wai-

After that only nervousness and anxiety filled me. I took my car and quickly drove to the address written on the paper.

'Leeka, please stay safe..' I prayed.

'I will never forgive myself if something happened to you..' I bit my lip

Jung Hoseok's POV
I told the others what happened and we all went to the Hotel quick. We saw a note from Jimin.