23

BANG!

I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes and saw someone I didn't expect to see.

"TAEHYUNG!" I yelled and shred tears more.

I was able to free my grip from the rope at ease. The girl tried to ran away but, Jungkook and Hoseok and Suga got her.

"T-Taehyung.." He was lying down and had a shot in his hips. I rested his head on my hands and cried

He coughed and cleared his throat. He had weak eyes and tried to give me a weak smile which pains me even more.

I fucking hate myself!

"I-I'm sorry.." I whispered and cried. I felt bare hands touched my cheeks and it was his.

Taehyung-"D-Dont b-be.." He coughed and gulped

Taehyung-"Didn't I t-told y-you that I w-will protect you?" He smiled and gulped

"But, y-you didn't have t-to do this!" I yelled and huge amount of tears rolled down my cheeks.

Taehyung-"I didn't have to. But, I-I w-want to.." He coughed

"You'll d-die because o-of me.." I cried

Taehyung-"Atleast, I saved you. I a-achieved my g-goal.."

Taehyung-"Which is t-to protect y-you.." He smiled and I managed to give him a smile as well.

I can't believe he actually covered me and had the shot for himself. Because, he wanted to protect me.

"I CAN'T LOSE YOU!!" I yelled and cried

Taehyung-"You will never loose m-me." He smiles and I knew what he meant by that.

It pains me alot that, I caused him so much pain and he still protected and cared for me.

Taehyung-"Stop c-crying.." He smiles and comes closer to me

"M-mianhae.." I whispered and he pecked me on my cheeks..

Taehyung-"I forgive you.. I have to tell you m-my last w-words.." He gulped and coughed at the same time.

I can't believe I'm going to loose him in a few seconds.

Taehyung-"I love you.." He whispers and gives me a smile. He closes his eyes and said goodbye.

"I-I love you t-too.." I whispered back hoping he would reply but, he didn't.

He was dead.

I cried and cried. He cared and loved and understood me when, I didn't myself.

He stayed for me yet, I caused him this.

'You'll be part if my heart forever Taehyung.' I wiped my tears and let out a sigh.

5 minutes later.

The police came and took the girl in prison. We all went to the hospital bringing Jimin and Taehyung in.

We waited for the surgery until, it finished

I sat down and spaced out. I reflected on the things I've done and some memories I had with Taehyung..

Flashback

I remembered when, Taehyung gave me ice cream but, he placed something in it.

Taehyung-"Here" he smiles widely and hands me the ice cream.

"Kamsamnida.." I grinned cheekily and ate the ice cream slowly.

It was hot and got spicy all of a sudden.

"T-This is u-unique.." I choked and it got hotter and hotter when I spoke more.

Taehyung smirked and I knew he planned something.

"What is it this time?" I fan my mouth.

Taehyung-"Oh nothing much. Just, chilly sauce as strawberry syrup.." He smirks and lets out a hysterical laugh

He gave me water and we fought like kids.

"Your mean." I spat

Taehyung ignored and cupped my cheeks.

Taehyung-"Your fat!" He spats back and we chased each other like kids..

End of Flashback

It all returned back to me. I loved those days when Taehyung and I acted like naive kids.

It was so fun! But, now.

I lost him and possibly will never have him back.

Hoseok-"L-leeka?" I shrugged off my thoughts as Hoseok say beside me and patted me.

"Mwo?" I asked

Hoseok-"I know your not okay. Please, don't be sad.. I hate seeing you like this." He frowns

"M-mianhae, oppa. I just feel sad for Taehyung and Jimin.." I replied back

Hoseok-"Tae will always be in our hearts arassao? Jimin, will fight." He cheered me up and I gave him an assuring smile

Hoseok-"That's more like it.." He smiles back which lightened up the situation a bit.

Doctor-"Who is Jimin's loved ones?" The doctor came out from the room and we all went near at him.

We raised our hands and he nods.

Doctor-"He's all good. We took out the bullet from his body and all he has to do is rest." He said and we all let out sigh of reliefs..

Jungkook-"What about Taehyung?" Jungkook asks all of a sudden

He had puffy eyes and it hurts me seeing Jungkook like that. He is very close with Taehyung since, they are maknaes but, now he lost his hyung. I pity him

Doctor-"all of you can go visit Jimin. I need to have a word with Jungkook." We all nodded and Jungkook goes with the doctor.

'What could happen to Taehyung?' I shrugged off my thoughts and went back to Jimin..

==
Sorry that Taehyung had to be shot. But, anyways enjoy!

-author