12

Jung Leeka's POV
I woke up because of my sudden phone that starts to ring..

(Jungkook's DNA whistle starts to play)

Literally, angelic.

I stood up but, felt a heavy feeling in my chest. I was sick.

I coughed and sniffed every 2 seconds and it is horrible.

I freshened myself up and went down to see the others who were busy with their own businessue. (Insert Hobi's voice)

I was greeted by warms smiles and all I can give is a weak smile.

Taehyung-"Gwenchana?" Taehyung asks and I didn't want them to be worried so I nodded and he nodded too

Jin-"Are you sure? You look so pale.." Jin asks and I giggle a bit

"Ne *Cough*"

Okay, I am caught

Jin-"YOUR NOT!" He pouts and furrows his eyebrows.

Jin came close to me and touched my forehead to check my temperature..

Jin-"I need the thermometer.." Namjoon then came up and gave the tool

Jin rubs it on my forehead and waited for the result.

Ting Ting. It rang.

Jin-"YOU ARE BURNING HOT! 41?!" He had a shocked expression. The others ran up to us and checked the result.

Jimin wasnt here because he was sleeping still.

"O-Oppa.." I whisper and after that I couldn't remember anything and my vision began to blur

I blacked out.

Kim Taehyung's POV
We drove to the nearest hospital as fast as we could.

She blacked out.

We left Jimin at the house and My phone started to ring

It's Jimin

in Call

<Taehyung-ah where the hell are you guys? By the way is Leeka with you perhaps?> he showered me with questions

"Jimin hyung go to Haneul Hospital. Leeka.." I teared up

<wait, what?! Hospital? What do you mean? What the hell happened to Leeka?" He had a tone louder than before.

"Just go Jimin hyung.." I ended the call since we arrived at the hospital.

Park Jimin's POV

I freshened myself up an changed clothes and drove to Haneul Hospital as quick as I could.

"Stay safe Jagiya.." Is all I could whisper.

I arrived in a blink and ran to the hospital. I ran inside the hallways and looked for the others.

I finally found them. They were all a mess and crying they're lungs out.