21

We'll be landing in a few minutes. Please, prepare your handbag luggages and other valuable items. Thank you for choosing Korean Airlines.

We all rubbed our eyes and stretched a little bit.

'Omo~ We're here!' I smiled quick

"Ppalli!" I shrugged Hoseok's shoulders. He was startled but let it off with a laugh.

Hoseok-"You excited huh?" He claimed

"Yep." I grinned cheekily

Park Jimin's POV
Leeka was the most excited among us. We went down the airplane and watched Leeka squeal for the first time.

Taehyung-"Wait for me!" Taehyung ran up to her and dabbed

I laughed and patted myself.

Leeka-"Where do we go first?" She asked

Jin-"Well, first. Let's go to the hotel and rest for a bit since SOME of us has jetlag."

They glanced at Suga and Namjoon who were very pale.

Suga-"You better take me to the hotel if you don't want me to puke on all of you.." Yoongi spat and we all chuckled silently.

So, that's what we did. We went to the hotel and rested.

Leeka, Jungkook and I shared a room. Hoseok Hyung,Yoongi hyung, Taehyung shared as well and Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung in another one.

Jungkook-"Hyung." Jungkook tapped my shoulders. We waited outside which is the living room since, Leeka took a bath.

Sadly, she wants privacy. Not a pervert at all..

"Ne?" I asked whilst browsing my phone

Jungkook-"YooJung-ah?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.

"What about her?"

Jungkook-"I haven't told this to anyone but, since then. I had a crush on her.." He bit his bottom lip.

"J-Jinjja?" I widened my eyes in shock.

'This boy sure has a ton of secrets..' I chuckled

Jungkook-"You heard right. But anyways, I know she likes Taehyung and Taehyung likes her so what the hell?" He frowned and sat with his legs apart

"Aigoo, our maknae is not a baby anymore.." I teased and ruffled his hair. He pouted and continue to ruffle his hair.

Leeka-"Boys, I'm done." Someone opened the room door which is Leeka who just finished taking a bath.

Jungkook and I-"No.."

Jung Leeka's POV
I forgot to bring my pajamas and only a pair of grey and pastel pink joggers which is only for my exercising.

I wore some black shorts and oversized white tee, My hair stayed on a high ponytail with my bangs left swinging to my face.

I called the boys  that I was finished for some reason they avoided eye contact with me.

"Y-Ya, why are you avoiding eye contact?" I asked

Jungkook and Jimin-"We are not!" They simultaneously denied.

"Jinjja?" I gave them a 'I know everything so, be honest.' Face.

Jimin-"I'll sleep.." Jimin ran to the bed and tugged himself behind the cotton sheets

Jungkook-"Right! I'm pretty tired. Let me nap for a while." Jungkook runs to the matress and hides himself under the sheets.

Only a smirk was plastered on my face. I lied down  beside Jimin and rested for a bit. We cuddled and finally, slept.

Kim Taehyung's POV
I walked down the hotel's hallway as I was going to roam around the Hotel for a minute since, I don't feel Jetlag and I slept for 20 hours in the plane.

As I arrived at the pool. Someone bumped me..

I groaned and so did that someone

"What the-" I stopped speaking and only a smirk formed on my face.

Someone -"Look at-" The person gasped and avoided eye contact

And guess who that person was?

"Nice meeting you again, Kim YooJung." I smirked. She glared then, ran away.

I smirked and laughed at the same time.

'I can't believe she actually came back.'

'My doll, My toy, My slave forever.' I chuckled and continued to roam around the building.

==
Guys, I'm trying to decide if I should make a fanfic about Taehyung and YooJung. I'm still deciding on that.. Help me..

-author-nim