Midair Menace

Orla had just finished her breakfast when Sia said she had a glimpse of a hustling green coat. She knew then that she had to leave. Orla had packed and kept everything ready for just this moment, she knew she wouldn't have time later and so they quickly jumped into their little plane. It was small but was amazingly well equipped. it had a small fridge, a cook top , bathroom, even washing machine. But the moment Orla got into the plane she was surrounded by the green army. Rial had noticed in that one glimpse that Orla carried a huge bump on her knee. What it was she was desperate to know.
Orla and Sia knew that fleeing was their best and only means of survival. Sia had been trained to pilot the plane but didn't know its maneuvering capabilities. Orla instructed her to go to stealth mode. Sia navigated through the ranks at top speed while her mother went into premature labor. The baby was delivered right next to the cockpit. But what would have shocked even those from 3shells was that the baby came out of her knee! O yes. That bump on her knee was a baby. The little baby boy was immediately placed into a fully functional incubator that Roff had installed in the plane just in case. Sia left the cockpit after putting the plane in stealth mode to assist her mom. Orla had some food and one look at her new born baby and went to sleep. Sia went back to piloting.
The green army was no where in sight which meant that they were successful in escaping from them. They were still two days away from their landing spot on earth when a blast shook their plane. Rial had finally spotted them and had launched a missile at them. Orla and Sia had just minutes left before the plane exploded. They wore their jumpsuits and Orla brought the incubator to exit. Seconds after they jumped the plane exploded. The explosion and the secretive pregnancy and midair delivery all took a toll on Orla who lost consciousness soon after.
They met with one last problem before they made it to earth. Trees. Their chutes got caught in them and were left dangling from them. Sia got down and had to climb a tree to free her mother. She cut down the ropes and chute but struggled to reach her mother in time. Orla was trying to unbuckle herself with one hand while she held the incubator in the other. Just then a rope came free swinging her around by the neck. The little ball Orla was clasping rolled down the hillock and she let out a gasp. Nooooo.