02.The lipstick accident

Please guys vote ✅ I really need your opinion on this book so yes that means your comments really matters too.. Thanks a lot. 🙏

Ashley's pov

I woke up freaking late this morning I can't believe it. My so comfortable bed betrayed me to sleeping till 8:30am, oh my god! Am supposed to be at work by nine, and it's my first day can the day get any worse.

I rushed into the bathroom not really paying any attention to my hair if not I will be fired on my first day at work, quickly rubbing some body lotion to my body and putting in my underwear I rushed downstairs still dressing up, I know you guys are wondering why the hell should she do that and am like it's my freaking house I live alone obviously.

Stepping out into the drive way I step into my car and not wasting even a millisecond I zoom off to my workplace that is about a 25 mins drive from my house, trying to apply my makeup I hear my phone ring I picked it up to see who the caller was, it was Charlotte. Charlotte is my bestie, we've been friends from cradle and I believe till grave. "Hello"I said into the receiver.
"Ashley Brooks am so angry with you, you never told me you were moving out!!"
Charlotte screamed into the phone
"Baby am so so sorry, I just got too excited to move out I felt I could do all the parking by myself but I still have tons to sort out, do you think you guys can come over?? "I plead trying to sound pathetic.
"Of course we will, we were just surprised you moved out and we weren't notified, it would have been more fun with us around you know? "She said trying to make me feel more guilty than before "But yes I'll tell Nicky when we're coming we'll let you know. Ok bye" she said cutting off the line after I said my thanks and goodbyes.

Finally focusing on my lipstick, my car hit something Wait. My car actually did hit something. Looking up from my mirror to see what just happened, seeing a black tinted SUV in the middle of the road. What the heck is it doing in the middle of the road, stepping out of my car to see if any damages have been caused to my baby luckily none I walk further to see the maniac who obviously doesn't know where to pack. On reaching the drivers window I saw Poseidon, literally Poseidon stepping out of the car in human form, I mean my mouth practically started salivating, he's jet black hair smoothly swept back with gel, his hair cut is what you can call that of a bad boys finely shaven at both sides then a mass of hair in the middle, then to top it off with his grey three cut piece suit with a black tie. god!!! Isn't he Poseidon for real, he's perfectly sculpted jaw that is cleanly shaven showing each and every inch of perfection. Ahhhhh!!! The eyes! The eyes! His deep blue eyes are hypnotizing, their depths are so deep I bet you won't even be able to come up for air. His voice snapping me out of my haze, the richness in it is able to beat all that went for the American idol just talking not singing.

"Hey, am talking to you. Stop gawking and can you please tell me why you hit my car"he said with such cruelness doesn't he know he's at fault here. "Excuse me but you are the one that just stopped your vehicle in the middle of the road"I said trying to match the tone of my voice with his, he should be glad there was no damage done. He tapped on my shoulder and pointed to something behind him only then do I notice the traffic sign oh my gosh!! Am the one at fault, what do I do now, why does this things happen to me I wish the earth could just open up and swallow me, I looked up to see a smirking man in front of me what the hell is happening why is he smiling. I finally had no other option than to apologize for my stupidity not even giving me a second glance he walked away and stepped into his car and zoomed off I looked up and saw the traffic light had turned green and there was a line of blaring cars behind I quickly rushed into my car and made my way to my office.

Finally entering into the parking lot to my work place I look at my mirror to finish up my makeup only to realize that my lipstick was smudged across my cheeks oh my gosh that's why he was smiling the fool and he didn't even tell me. Quickly sorting myself out I make my way into the five storey building hoping my bad luck won't have anything to do with my work. After getting the keys and direction to my office on my way out of the elevator. Guess who I saw!!!??

Please don't forget to vote and comment your opinions Faith Markson and Esther Esuh especially.. 💗 💗