06.Plane Crush

Looking at my watch for the fiftieth time today it's 10:30 and my boss is not here yet, I have other better things to do with this little time I have before leaving for the business trip and he's helping me waste it shamelessly waiting at my front porch for him to pick me up so we could go to the airport together, insisting that I'll delay if I come on my own.
"So much for delay" I say while rolling my eyes.
Finally deciding to fix myself a cup of coffee before he arrives I hear a horn blaring behind me just when I decided to treat myself for freezing outside for an whole hour waiting for him, I turned around and smiled tightly at the black SUV parked in front of my house...
Walking towards it with my suitcase trying to look like I wasn't bothered of the fact that he was one freaking hour late!!!!! Like who does that? maybe I do but this isn't something you'll be expecting from Mr. Michael Jason. After the security guard had shoved my suitcase into the trunk of the car and I entered into the SUV, shifting to get myself comfortable until I became too comfortable and bumped into Mr Jay..

"Good morning Sir" I say trying to sound like perfectly normal like I didn't just bump into him. But guess what? He just glared at me then turned towards the driver to be on the way.... Well that was rude, who raised this guy??!!

Nodding to the music playing on the radio when I finally saw the signboard for the airport, jeez!!! We've been driving for hours, not hours I mean maybe an hour but I'm not someone that's fond of the road really...
Finally we pull into a parking spot and unload our luggages from the trunk and begin to make our way to the departures unit, after we checked in the plane was already boarding so we had to rush to catch up.
Surprisingly, I wasn't going to be sitting near Mr. Jerkface I thought he could maneuver his way and make me sit with him. Well, I guess I could make use of a more better company than him.
Now I have a huge fat ass secret, which is "I'm fucking scared of heights" Forgive my swearing but that's how bad it is. And unfortunately for me, I was assigned a window seat which makes them whole matter worse.
Sitting beside me was a cutie, a complete drool over kind of cutie, well maybe a little bit below Mr. Jay's kind of cute.. He has honey blond hair, he has the sides of the hair cut very low then there's a whole lot of confusion going on in the middle which he tames down with a rubber band making him look like a really hot rock star, he has the most finest pairs of very light brown eyes. His face features are amaze balls, like where did he get his face shaped cos I need one too there's fat everywhere on my face.
"Hey" I said not wanting this hot stuff to pass me by.
"Hey" He replied with a million dollar smile except that he has one crooked teeth by the side which makes it half a million dollar smile.
"I'm Ashley, Ashley Brooks" I said while extending my hand towards him for an handshake. Unlike Mr. Jay, he grabs the extended hand and shakes it politely "I'm Sam" He said while letting go of my hand.
We talked a little, while the cabin crew were busy preparing us for takeoff and showing the instructions needed to have a safe flight and also in case of an emergency. Then I felt the plane moving towards the runway, oh jeez!! This is it, I don't know why I'm freaking out so much like this but I'm going to loose it anytime now, like NOW
"You okay? " Sam asked while staring at my shaking hands. "Uhhhh!! Not really" I said while taking very deep breaths trying to control the panic attack. Then the plane kept going faster and so was my heart beat too, I closed my eyes in preparation for what was next before I felt very warm hands on mine and turned to see Sam smiling so beautifully at me, I don't know how but that made me feel way more better.. I like him already.
As all this drama was going on, I never thought of Mr. Jay for a moment and I'm sure as hell that he's currently watching this little Romeo and Juliet thing unfold right before his very eyes and there's nothing he can do about it, I thought while smirking to myself.

**********************************************
"Hey! Wake up, we've landed" I half opened my eyes to see light brown ones tho I was expecting maybe a wake-up kiss cos he's so close I could feel his breath on my face.
"How long have we been flying? " I ask Sam while trying to get rid of my silly thoughts and get my head together then I tried pulling my hand to tame my sleep hair but it felt too heavy for me just to look down and see Sam's hand still in mine. Isn't that cute? He's been holding my hand the whole flight.
"Three hours" He said while letting go of my hand, Wait!! I've been asleep on a plane for three whole hours.. That's very good news for someone like me, cos no matter how long the journey is it's very hard for me to catch a tidbit of sleep during a flight which is very bad and the heavens sent Sam to me. I'm definitely crushing on this one.