05.A trip to Disney land

Ashley's POV

"But Mr Jason, you can't just wakeup the following morning to tell me am joining you for a trip, the next day"

I said calling after him as he strides gracefully back to his office after an interesting meeting with our cooperating company while I run after him like a mad dog chasing a bone.
He then stops in his tracks and turned around to face me, looking at me as if I've suddenly developed a hair like Medusa's own.

"And why Ms. Brooks would you think that I'll waste my time to inform you of a business trip earlier before time for your own comfort".

He asks quilting one eyebrow at me as he waits for my response. When I finally open my mouth to give him his reply he just piped up immediately cutting me off

"Well Ms. Brooks the last time I checked you were my personal assistant and I believe you are to handle my schedules and meetings whatsoever, so that was supposed to just be a reminder to you and not some strange news that you saw out of a headlines on gossip magazine Ms. Brooks". The freaking bastards, how was I supposed to know that when he keeps all his things away from me. The guy is just being a fucked up dork from dorksville. I said going back to take my seat at my desk and start planning how this trip will be. Probably hoping that it will be my trip to Disney land, or preferably a trip to my own doom.

********************

"She looked like she was punched and was sporting two raccoon eyes".

Nicki said trying to emphasize on a woman's make up whom she had met at Darren's fashion show, Darren has been Nicole's boyfriend for two years and they've been getting along so fine and I think they're more than ready to go into marriage but Nicole doesn't feel that way, according to her she says she isn't ready for that responsibility what a jerk. I'm very nervous about breaking the news of my trip to my friends because they'll think I didn't give them the info on time and it's such a short notice.

Quickly gathering up my nervous bones, I had to tell them it's better than not telling them at all.
"You guys, am leaving for the Bahamas tomorrow " I said while closing one eye watching them for their reaction.

Nicki's reaction was quite expected
"Ash you're a bitch, why are you telling us that today? Or do you want to runaway or something? "

I knew that question was coming but I was waiting for Charlie's reaction because she can be quite tricky a times, yet nothing came she kept sipping her smoothie and looking between me and Nicole.

"Well, answer the question young woman. What's the trio for in the first place? "She asked

"It's a business trip, he informed me this morning that's why I couldn't tell you guys earlier. I swear I would've told you guys sooner if I had known "I said innocently

"Just hope you have fun tho, and make sure you ride him. Ash if you don't ride that Niggur you're fucked up" Nicole said while sliding her thumb across her neck showing me that am dead.

"Nicki!! Goddd, where did I meet you from" I said while Charlie choked on her laugh.

"Well, I think we'll have to leave you to go pack, ensure you pack sexy not granny, you got that? "Nicki said while walking to her and giving me a wink.

"Have fun Ash, we're not getting any younger "Charlie said while giving me a hug and walking towards her car.
Well at least the reaction was better than I expected. Time for me to pack to my doom, let me see here sexy or Grammy.
I think am gonna go with the SEXY

Authors Note

I'm really really sorry for this late update, I finally got admission into the university so the registration and all those stuffs took me out for a while but I'll try my best to keep updating as soon as I can. Just encourage me and keep reading please, don't delete it from your reading list soon 😘😘❤😍😍