It's a lie.

Hi, here is the next part.. at last I got some time to breathe. I remember you guys!

Shivaay entered the kitchen. Annika stared at him like as she is watching a scary movie.

"Where were you till this time? Don't you know this is Oberoi Mansion not a hotel that you can come and go as per your wish?" Shivaay asked her angrily.
Annika stumbled.
"Sh.. Shivaay I went to meet Chanda.. and ..we both talked for a long time that I forgot everything and I came late..." She looked away from his eyes and lied to him nervously.

Shivaay with rage grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. The sudden action made her  smash on to his chest. Her handbag fell on the floor. Annika is shivering in his arms as he twisted her right hand behind her back. She is caged between him and the kitchen counter.
" Lie! Annika! Remember you can't fool Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Just look at my eyes and tell the truth.. where have you been since the morning? I called you many times but you didn't answer. If you r showing attitude, just FYI in the matter of attitude you can't beat me..."
He pulled her more towards him. His proximity made her shiver more. She looked into his eyes.. the deep blue orbs which always make her weak, which always show care and concern for her... No I can't lie to these eyes.
  She tried to escape from his grip.
" Shivaay... it's paining. Pls leave me.." she pleaded to him.
Shivay loosened his grip as he heard the word pain.
He put both of his hands on the either sides of the counter and caged her in between.

" Annika, y did you ignored my calls? If you went to meet your friend you could have tell me at least. I knew this only when OM told me... I really worried for you..."
Annika looked into his eyes. Does he loves me? No Annika, you are a fool! This is his nature, he cares for everyone. You r misunderstanding..
Annika gave him an innocent look.

Shivaay touched her cheeks lovingly and asked her with different emotions.
Annika stunned by his sudden change. She ignored his eyes as she felt guilty  lieing to him.
" Wo actually I didn't check my phone. Infact I think it was in silent mode.." she tried her best to hide the truth.
"You never know how much I worried for you! You r weak and ill. without informing me you left. How can you do that? "

Shivaay cupped her face and looked deep into her eyes. He can see his Annika with innocence and purity...
Her eyebrows, her perfect nose, her slightly parted lips.. He traces every features of her beautiful face..
the bruises on her cheeks..
Shivaay's eyes unknowingly got wet.
He leaned to her face and blew on her bruises.... His hot breath on her cheeks.
Annika's breath get hitched.
She closed her eyes tight...
shiiv..aay...!  Her lips moaned his name.
Shivaay suddenly pulled himself from her.
"Annika.."
His husky voice!
Annika got out of his grip and ran away from the kitchen...
He stunned with her behavior. But he felt something soft inside him, an unknown bliss.. a beautiful smile adorned his lips.
He noticed her bag on the floor. He took it from there.
"Pagal ladki, keeps phone on silent mode. Then y does she need this.... how can I reach her ? Let me change it to loud, as I will never have to scold her for not attending my calls"

Shivaay opened her handbag. He searched for her phone. But his hands grabbed something else, that made Shivaay a beast.

Precap: " remember I am the one who brought u here! U are answerable to each and every questions of mine.."
"How can I forget that! Even on my death bed I will not forget all those tortures...."
Hi my dearies this is apparently a small update. I am sorry. Keep on reading and supporting. If u want another update pls vote and let me know your views...