Annika is mine (a)

"What do you mean? Which employee  you are talking about?"

A confused Shivaay asked to Annika.

"Wo.. I was.." she stammered.

"Tell me Annika, what do you mean? I didn't ask you about any employee, and suddenly u are giving advices about how to deal with my employees! Are you mad? Or are you trying to divert the topic?"

Annika felt relieved as he didn't understand what she actually meant.

"Annika...."
They heard Jhanvi calling out her name.

"Shivaay let me leave. There is a lot of works. We can talk later pls?"

"Annika, remember one thing you can't run away from me... No one can avoid Shivaay Singh Oberoi!"

Shivaay looked deep into her eyes. He felt something strange that he never seen before in those honey brown eyes. He has seen her pain, helplessness, break down, hurt.....but this is different, Something that she trying hard to hide..what is that?

He wished to take her in his embrace and tell her not to worry as he can protect her from everything.

Annika left the room hurriely.

Oberoi Mansion was decorated like a fairy tale palace. The flowers, lights, the white satin curtains.... everything was perfect. The guests couldn't stop praising the entire theme, combination of color and the perfection involved in the decorations.

Annika is still busy with her work. She wants everything to be perfect.

Oberois got ready for the evening. The royal touch of their appearance reflected the power and proud of the Oberois.
Tej and OmRu welcomed the guests.

Daadi searched Annika to give her the outfit and accessories for the party. The only person thought about it was Daadi. She found Annika in the Kitchen giving instructions to the maids in serving the special dishes.

"Annika? What are you doing here? All are ready and the party is about to begin... Now go and get ready..you are still working here! Just go fresh up and come fast!"

"Daadi, there is some more works remaining.. I think I need to complete it... After that I will go and ready"

"Annika! If anything remaining I will handle it. You go beta, Everyone are waiting for you. My bahu must be good looking today. I kept your dress and accessories on your bed. Go and get ready!"

Annika got emotional.
"Daadi, that's not needed. Today I am the party organizer. So my first duty is to arrange everything neatly....
Daadi, New outfit was not needed. I have my dresses. Infact the dress OmRu gifted me for Shivaay's wedding is still with me. I have never used it after that...
But thank you Daadi for considering me as someone special.."
Annika couldn't control her tears.

Daadi get stunned by Annika's words.
She went near Annika and patted her shoulders.
"Annika puttar Kya hua? Why are you crying? Did anyone hurt you?"

Annika's emotions rolled down through her cheeks as tears. She leaned over Daadi's shoulders and cried hard.
"Kuch nahi Daadi.. I never got these kind of caring from anyone.. everyone scolded me for no reason... I thought that is my fate.. but here I got a Daadi, who consider me as her daughter... I don't know how I will repay for this...." Annika said in between her sobs.
"Annika what are you saying beta? You are my daughter.... Why are you crying? You are a part of this family...the respect of this family!
Next time if you say anything regarding repayment I will pinch your ears. Whatever is Shivaay's that all are yours... You are his wife.. Oberoi Mansion's Malkin.."
Daadi rubbed her back.
"Now go and get ready...my girl.."

Annika looked lovingly at Daadi and hugged her.. Daadi smiled and signed her to go.

Annika walked to Shivaay's room.
She found a beautiful yellow designer outfit on the bed with matching accessories.
She hurriely took a bath and wore the dress. It was simple but beautiful... It matched her skin. She applied light make up. she looked amazingly gorgeous.
When she was about to wear the Mangalsutr she remembered Pinky's words. She looked herself in the mirror. She touched her neck. It was bare. The off shoulder dress will reveal the MS if  she wears it. She sadly kept her Mangalsutr at the dressing table. She looked at the small box which contains the sindoor. A loan tear appeared on her eyes.

She wore the earrings and went outside.

Shivaay looked as hot as fire in his black suit. His perfectly gelled hair and the color changing ocean blue eyes grabbed the attraction of each and every young ladies present there.
Tia didn't left his side. She greeted everyone as Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
The ladies got jelous of her fortune.

Shivaay's eyes were searching for only one person, his Annika.
Where is she? Did her work finish?
It's my fault to appoint her as the organizer. Everyone got ready and she is not here!
He impatiently looked for her.
Annika was checking the dinner arrangements. Suddenly Pinky called her from behind.
"Annika?"
She turned around and found Pinky.
"Ji, Auntiji?"

Pinky looked at Annika carefully and found out that she obeyed her.

"So it's good that you understood my advice. Now go and check the parlour. If the guests need drinks, serve them."
She ordered.
Annika nodded and walked to the parlour.

On the way she bumped into someone and when she was about to fall that person protectively hold her in his embrace.
Annika hold tightly to his well built strong arms.
"Hey! I got you...!"
He said and helped her to stand properly.

Hey dearies.... I am really sorry for this late update! But I don't get much time to update... I will try. This is the first part. I will post the next soon.
Pls read, vote and support.