The Caringvaay

Surprise! Here is the next part...
And today onwards I will update regularly. Don't forget to hit the star button after reading.

Annika shocked to the core by the scene in front of her eyes.
Here the Mighty Shivaay Singh Oberoi sleeping on the other couch next to her, in a very uncomfortable position that he even can't stretch his legs properly. She looked towards his bedroom and his empty King sized bed...
He is here, just like a cute little baby sleeping on the couch under a thin quilt hugging to the cushion.
Annika couldn't take her eyes from him. The past two weeks came into her mind in a rewind mode. The food he made, the medicines she had, the constant care from Dadi and OmRu, Khannas special role in not allowing her to go out, above all Shivaay's 24×7
Presence in the House.... His indefferent approach towards her to show that he doesn't care about her..but secretly watching over her..
So that means everything was his planning! To have an eye on me, or more precisely to take care of me?

What....?!!!

Annika, you are mad! Shivaay taking care of u? You are dreaming..But then y he is here? On this couch, leaving his air conditioned room and the soft bedding? He looks so uncomfortable here... Wait a second, does he sleep here everyday?

She felt like her heart is gonna explode with different emotions.

Shivaay, why r u playing with my emotions? You are a mystery to me. Like ur eyes you possess 100 shades, that makes me so difficult to understand you.... Today u care for me, tomorrow you insult me in front of everyone..and the cycle repeats every day.... Tears rolled down through her cheeks. She leaned over the couch and stared at him...

Shivaay, I want to hate u. But you make me fall for you....
She whispered...

The next day.
The Oberoi brothers are making  breakfast for the family.
"Shivaay, you know what nowadays I feel everything so strange, but can't help without saying, you changed a lot.." Omkara smiled at his big brother and said.
"What? Change Matlab? What do you mean? I am the same Shivaay Singh Oberoi just like always!" He denied.
"I know you won't accept, but it is the truth Shivaay, I have never seen a Caring Shivaay for someone who is not from our family.. Infact actually you don't care about anyone else other than our family... But now it's changed..."
"Om, really I didn't get u? I care only for our family...and will be."

"Ok, So now I can call Annika as my Sweet Bhabi! As my brother indirectly giving me the permission!" Omkara smirked at Shivaay.

Now only Shivaay understood what Omkara meant. He became dumbstruck.
"Om... I mean, u know what.. it's not like that.." he stammered.

"Ok ok don't embarrass bro! Take ur time.. but remember one thing, time does not wait for anyone... Don't ignore what ur heart says" Omkara patted his brothers shoulder. Shivaay understood what Omkara is trying to say. And he very well knows that he is so uncertain about his hearts feelings..

"Shivaay baby! What's today's special?
Pls don't tell me, today also it's aloo poori! I wonder when u became the fan of Indian food?"
Tiya came to the kitchen with her usual antics.
"Tiya, don't you know when? Bhaiya actually fell in love with aloo poori...so deeply, madly...hei na bhaiya?"Rudy made his logic sign.

"What? In love with Aloo poori? Shivaay baby what's it?"

"Wo hei na lady baba..."

"Shut up rudr!" Shivkara said in unison before he completes the sentence.

"Tiya, u wait at the table, I will get your food" Shivaay gave her excuse.

At the breakfast, everyone including Annika seated around the table. Shivaay looked at his Annika. Everytime she comes in front of him, he feels like, his entire world is revolving around her... When she relishes the food he made, he feels so content.. The happiness on her face, the satisfaction she has that's enough for him to be excited for the entire day....
Annika is sitting next to Daadi. Actually it's Daadi's order. She wants to check whether Annika eats enough or not. Shivaay unknowingly smiled as he remembered Daadi's promise to him that she will help him to take care of his Annika.

He couldn't take his eyes from her beautiful face. Yes, it's working! The two weeks treatment has a lot of positive results. Her face looks so fresh. Her cheeks have a pink glow that makes her heavenly gorgeous.
The bruises are faded away. Her eyes got back the usual glittering... When she smiled Shivaay felt like the moon is in front of him..

"Bhaiya, stop staring.....Bhabi is not going to run away! Rudy whispered in Shivaay's ears. Shivaay get embarrassed.
"Shut up Rudy! " He tried to cover up.

It was not unnoticed by Annika, that the Baagad billa was constantly checking out her. Did she blush?

Later that day.

" Shivaay sir, someone is at the door to meet Annika mam. May I allow him to get in?" Khanna came and asked Shivaay.
"To meet Annika? Who is that? " Shivaay closed the file that he has been working on and looked at Khanna.
"I don't know sir, he said he wants to meet mam urgently."
"Ok. Let him in"
As Khanna left, Shivaay get confused.
Actually no one other than Chanda knows that Annika lives at OM. Infact it's a secret!

He patiently waited for the visitor.
Someone with a uniforms kinda attire came inside his study. He greeted Shivaay.
"Yeah, tell me who are you? Whom u wanna meet?"
"Sir, actually I want to meet Miss. Annika. As per the address given, she lives here. Can I meet her?"
Shivaay felt a slight irritated.

"Yeah sure. But tell me, who told you that she lives here?" Shivaay asked impatiently.

"Miss Annika, gave us this address in her contact details. In fact it's been a week as we r trying to reach her. We couldn't connect her via any media. She didn't pick up the calls. No response to the mails. That's why the manager send me."
Shivaay get more confused.
"Ek minute! I can't understand anything. Who are you and what are you talking about? Why do you want to meet Annika?"

"Sir, that I can only disclose to her.
If she is here pls allow me to meet her" the man said.
The last thread of Shivaay's patience broke.
" Don't be over smart, just tell me who the hell are you?" He yelled.
The poor man scared like hell by the roaring Tiger.
"Sir, I am coming from the city international college. The management send me to inform Miss Annika that her application for getting canteen tender has been approved. She has to contact the management immediately to complete the formalities and take the responsibility as soon as possible."
The man completed this in a single breath.

Shivaay went numb. He signed the man to get out. That scared poor man ran out the room.

Shivaay  recollected the words he just heard.. Annika actually applied for the tender.. what does that mean?

Precap: Annika the organizer for Oberois once again. How it happened? will that become a wrong move in the love game?

Dear friends, it's a long long update. So the Shinky wedding anniversary will be on the upcoming updates. Stay tuned! Read, vote. Tell me if u want next update.