The cold war (b)

After the Pooja Shivaay determined to talk to Annika. He searched and found her at poolside with three maids immersed in the work of hanging the fairy lights all over the place..
She didn't notice Shivaay. But the maids saw him. He signed them to leave.

"Mishti,give me that yellow color bulbs.."
she asked one of the maids without knowing they are already left. She was standing on a chair and trying to reach the hight of the wall.
When she didn't get a response she looked down and found no maids but Shivaay.
"Shivaay..! Aap?"

"Yes. Shivaay."

He looked straight into her eyes. But she couldn't look into his eyes which are filled with an ocean of emotions.

"Do you want anything? Y are u here? Where is Mishti and others?"
She asked and looked around.

"They have gone." His calm voice.

"But y? There is a lot of work and y they left without telling me?"
She get confused..

"I told them to go."
Annika looked at him questioning.

"Annika, we need to talk. Just come down."
His voice had a strong commanding tone.

Annika felt the hurt and anger in his voice. She knows what he is going to talk to her. Her heart beats rised.
No, I can't fall weak. Shivaay will definitely ask explonation for my behavior. I can't say the truth....

"Shivaay, we can talk later.. look at these lights, I have to complete this, after that I need to decorate the study.
And after that..."
Before she completed, Shivaay scooped her in his arms and marched to his room.
It was the last thread of his patience.

"Shivaay, what are you doing? Pls put me down.. are you mad?.. Shivaay?"

She screamed and tried to release his hold.

Shivaay tightened his grip and hold her more close.

"Shut up.. don't say anything! Yes I am mad. You made me mad!"
He threw her on the couch.
Annika shocked and stood up.

"Shivaay, what is this? Y are you behaving like this?"

"You answer this question first Annika! Why are you behaving like this?" Shivaay's anger was at it's peek.

Annika tried to look away from his burning eyes.
"I.. I don't know what you mean.."
Annika stammered.

"You don't know? Ok, then I will make you understand. What are you trying to hide? You have been avoiding me since yesterday morning..and do you think I can't understand this?"

"Shivaay, I am not avoiding you.. I am busy doing the preparations. You know that today evening there is a party and I am the organizer...then what did you expect from me?"
Annika cried inside but tried to hide her emotions.

"Annika, you don't need to remind me that. I appointed you. That doesn't mean that you need to stop talking to me and dining with the family.. you are behaving strange."
Shivaay noticed that she is not giving him eye contact.

"Annika look at me! " He ordered.

Annika stepped back and looked everywhere other than his eyes.
Oh! This stupid tears..y I can't hold them in control..! She cursed herself when she felt the moisture in her eyes.

Shivaay went close to her and hold her chin up made her to look at his eyes.
Her eyes are wet. He could feel the pain and hurt which she is trying to hide.
He get worried. He hold her face with both of his palms and asked softly:

"Annika, what happened you? Is there anything wrong? You know how much I worried for you? I told you not to stop talking to me...You call me with whatever names u want..scold me, tease me, if you want throw water on me.. but don't avoid me and don't stop talking to me... It hurts here.."
He showed his heart with his index finger.
Tears rolled down through her cheeks. She couldn't control her emotions...
Annika felt like hug him tightly and scream 'I am sorry Shivaay...'
But she remembered Pinky's orders and Shivaay's nkk words. Her heart pained.
Why I am so helpless? This man makes me strong and weak at the same time... I can't see the pain in his eyes..why am l having this emotions for the man who forced me to an unwanted relationship?
Am I in love with him?
That was a sudden shock to her!
'No....!' her 'mind' screamed.
She suddenly pulled herself from his hold. She wiped her tears.

"I talk to you or not, how that matters to you? I am doing my job and I have no time to waste...if anything important you have to tell me, just say! Otherwise let me leave.."
She looked into his eyes and said.

Shivaay felt like she just stabbed him.
He looked at her with deep hurt..

"You really don't know why it matters to me? You really don't know?
....you feel like talking to me is wasting time?" Words chocked in his throat.

Annika wants to run away and cry her heart out. She tried to maintain her calm.
"Shivaay... I don't know what you mean... Infact I think it is not necessary for you to chat with ur workers always... don't feel bad if an employee doesn't talk to you. It's not an important matter.."
she cursed herself for these words which are unknowingly escaped from her mouth.

Precap: The tough of war begins.
Shivaay vs (......)

Dearies, thank you for your support. Pls read vote, comment and stay tuned.