His tears

Her uncontrollable sobbing gave her difficulty in breathing. Annika sat on the couch at the pool side. She wiped her tears.
Shivaay, why are you showing care and concern. Please don't do this to me... When I will go from here it will be difficult for me to live without you.. I don't want to have this bad habit of being cared and pampered.. My habit is getting punishment and suffering...that makes me Annika..
I am sorry Shivaay I hurt you..please forgive me...
Annika tried hard to control her weeping. She lay down on the couch.

Shivaay felt heaviness in his heart.

She fainted and fell on the road. People had to admit her at the hospital.I didn't know anything.. I had my lunch with my family that too with special dishes and dessert... But she didn't eat anything, she was that much weak and unhealthy.. I was not concerned about her health or not cared about whether she eats timely or not... I know in these days for me she was an unwanted person, only because of Daadi's  words I agreed to bring her here. I didn't care about her... I only wanted to get rid of her..and because of me Daksh kidnapped her, tortured her, tried to kill her... Shivaay's eyes flooded. He holds his chest. The memory of the unconscious Annika in his arms pricked his heart.
What is the difference between me and Daksh! I manhandled her, accused her blackmailed her....
Tears rolled down through his cheeks. He remembered his tortures on the wedding day. He felt disgust to himself. Shivaay's heart  pained with guilty.

Annika, I am sorry... I am the one who made you suffer. You had to go through these much pain just because of me... I promise you I will take care of you. I will bring back my khidkithod Annika. For that I am ready to suffer anything... I want you to be just like the same how I met you for the first time..
Shivaay ran towards the poolside. Where he found his Annika on the couch. Did she sleep already?

"Annika,?"
He called her softly. No answer.
"Annika, wake up.. you didn't have your medicine.... You can't sleep like this" he softly pulled her hands.
She opened her eyes.
"Annika, come with me inside, it is too cold here. You have to sleep inside the room. Before that take your medicine..one minute, did you eat anything? You left at morning and only came back at the evening... I know probably you didn't have anything till now. I will make aloo poori for you...  Just come with me"

Annika couldn't hide her shocked expression. She opened her mouth just like a kindergarten kid before his teacher.

" Annika, y r u looking at me like this didn't you get it what I said?"
He holds her wrist. Suddenly she pulled her hand from him.
" I don't want your help. I can take care of myself..." She looked away from his face.
Shivaay controlled himself.
"Annika, why are you behaving like this? If you don't want to eat, just come inside. It is not good to sleep here. You are ill. Just come to the room"
" Oh! Shivaay Singh Oberoi, caring about me.. I have been sleeping here for the last one week. Nothing happened to me. Today, suddenly Shivaay Singh Oberoi feels bad for his responsibility. I don't have the habit of sleeping inside the  AC room. I am content with the facility here... Shivay go and sleep.. it's becoming late. I am too tired. I can't argue with you... Please let me sleep" she again lay down on the couch. Shivaay helplessly looked at his tadibaaz Annika. He gave up because of her weak health. He went inside his room. He noticed the blanket on the floor. He took it and went to the pool side. He covered The sleeping Annika with the blanket. He sat on the other couch and fixed his eyes on her. Shivaay doesn't know when he fell into the deep sleep.

The next two weeks were a mystery for the entire Oberois expect Shivaay. He didn't go office in these days. Not only office, he didn't get out of the Mansion in these two weeks. The senior Oberois asked him many times why he stays at home all the time. He gave them many lame reasons that were not at all believable. He took in charge of making food for every one. The kitchen maids got two weeks holiday. Shivaay prepared healthy and tasty dishes, soups... And made everyone to have it. He added an extra food time for the inmates. When Daadi asked him about this he said that as Tiya is pregnant she needs extra care and nutritious food. That's why he prepared everything himself. Tiya overjoyed and thanked him many times for his special care. Pinky was confused but at cloud nine.
Annika tried many times to go outside the house. But she couldn't. Whenever she made an attempt either Daadi gave her some duty or Khanna come in between and gave her some nonsense lecture that has no meaning. Her two best friends come brother in law's OmRu made sure that she never gets a chance to go outside. For her surprise aloo poori was the breakfast for most of the days. That too prepared in ghee. Even it's smell made her hungry. Her favorite Desi foods served at the lunch time. She couldn't understand anything. All the time Daadi made sure that she ate more than usual. She had to have soups in between the breakfast and lunch...  She didn't know from where Daadi brought those vitamin tablets and costly syrups that she made Annika drink before bed. Annika felt like she is living only for having food.
She noticed that Shivaay was not talking to her that much. But wherever she went, Shivaay would be there. Either on phone or gazing on his tablet.... One day when she was sleeping on the couch at the night, she woke up by a nonsense dream. But the sight before her shocked her to the core!

Precap: the wedding anniversary of Shinky. A big shock awaits for Shivaay!

My dear readers. Thank you for reading my work. I read all your views. Thank you for your special concern. I will try my level best to  entertain you. Please vote for the story and let me know if you like it and need another update.