The hell of Sorrows

Her breath gets hitched. She closed her eyes tightly. The sensation of his lips on her forehead, stopped the world around her. For the first time in her entire life someone kisses her forehead protectively and passionately.
Shivaay rested his lips on her forehead for a few seconds more. He again took her face in his palms. Her eyes are tightly shut. Lips slightly parted, having heavy breath..

"Annika, look at me, open ur eyes.."

Very softly he trailed his palms over her Cheeks. She didn't open.

"Annika.. pls look at me.."

Annika opened her eyes slowly. She looked into his blue orbs..her Cheeks got the shades of scarlet.. Annika looked away from his eyes..

"Annika, what happened you? You don't need to cry anymore... I will protect you..u r safe with me.."

He tightened his grip on her. Annika was in a state of shock. She couldn't understand what's happening. She again looked into his orbs. Those eyes pierced her heart..

"Shivaay...where are you? Are u there in the room?" The sudden knock and Pinky's voice together broke their moment.

Annika frightened and pulled herself from Shivaay. Shivaay looked at her in question and hold her more tightly.

"Shiv.. Shivaay pls leave me..if Pinky Aunty See us..let me go.."
she pleaded to him.

"If Mom see us, what is the problem?
I am holding my wi.... "

He stopped at the middle.
Annika looked into his eyes in utter shock and hurt.
Shivaay left her hands. He was not able to meet her eyes.

"I think I should go, mom is calling.."

Shivaay opened the door and went out fastly.

Annika stood in front of the big mirror. Tears ran through her Cheeks. Her heart pained. She touched her forehead where he kissed. She sees the MS and the sindoor on her.

Shivaay, what you really want with me? Suddenly u make me feel like heaven with you..next moment you throw me into the hell of sorrows... I know you can never consider me as ur wife. How much u try that much u fail... I don't want u to get into trouble.. I won't change my decision. I will leave you the day when everyone realize that Tia is cheating u and this family..

Annika wiped her tears. She looked herself in the mirror. She didn't remove the signs of her marriage. She went out of the room.

Shivaay stood defeated at the poolside. He was restless. The fear of Abhay's eyes on Annika took away his peace. But that has second position. His worst fear was his difficulty in addressing Annika as his wife in front of her, his family and the entire world.

Why? What happened you Shivaay?
You know that Annika is your wife. You married her. You never considered Tia as ur wife even though u announced Tia as ur wife in front of the media. You still remember Annika's hurt filled stare on that day. It really broke ur heart. But the thought of Daksh gave u the strength to ignore her and her tears. But only u knew the miseries u went through.
When Om scolded u for doing Injustice to her, u felt shame on urself... But then also u were finding strength to hurt her from the thought of her cheating...But still u cared for her. Even her mild illness affected u..her cough bothered u... U thought about her only...when u realized Annika never cheated on you, ur head bend down with shame..
Shivaay, Annika is the only person who affected u this extend..Then what is ur problem? Just go and tell her she is ur beloved wife.. the only woman ur heart aches for..
His heart talked to him

But Shivay, Do u know her family? Her blood line? Her lineage? Her class? She came from nowhere. U don't know anything about her. How will u introduce such a girl as ur wife in front of the world? What answer u will give to the media?  Can u consider such a woman as the mother of ur children? The kids of Shivaay Singh Oberoi? It will be a shame for ur family...
His mind argued with his heart.

Shivaay walked back and forth along the poolside. His inner battle got strengthen each passing moments.

Abhay felt heart broken, when he saw Annika again when she served him the dessert. The Mangalsutr around her neck and the blood red sindoor on her hair line gave him shock over shock.

"Annika! Are u married?"
He asked her sadly.

"Hmm.." she answered.

He smiled at her covering his disappointment.
She smiled back and went from there.

"Abhay? What happened u? Why r u looking so sad?"
Tia joined him.

"Hey, nothing..I am good..look at me I am all ok!" 
Spreading his both hands before her he said.

"Oh! Come on Abhay.. u don't need to hide. I know u r  disappointed because Annika is married.."
Abhay felt embarrassed. He smiled at her to cover his embarrassment.

" Hey nothing like that I was just..."

"It's ok yar, I can understand. But no need to disappoint.. that marriage is temporary. Actually it was an accidental marriage. Her husband not even consider her as his wife. Infact their divorce will happen soon.. she has no relationship with her husband. He hates her. That's why she is sad.. you just proceed with ur affection... She will soon be urs.." To patted on his shoulders.

Abhay's happiness had no boundaries. Annika Will be his soon!

Precap: Abhay's growing affection towards Annika. He tries to find out who is her husband. Meanwhile Shivaay tries to protect her from Abhay.

Hey dearies I am back. Expecting ur support. Vote and love. Please hit 🌟 and tell me about ur suggestions.